Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Bad one like. But that much rust will be bad storage rather than bad build quality.
Tic Tac, sir?
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Killer French Bread wrote:Bad one like. But that much rust will be bad storage rather than bad build quality.
Of course, but still, they weren't meant to live this long.
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

So I am doing the recap and realized I hate desoldering braids more than anything else in this whole world. Ended up ripping the eyelet (or "via") out of the PCB. That's sudden death for me, but it goes off to someone else to finish the job. Man, and I thought it was just gonna be a fuse. :(
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Bought more crap. Got 2 PS1s, a PS2, and a PSP for $30 all broken, but power on. PS1s need lasers thanks to the crappy plastic sled used on the CD drive and I have not a clue what's up with the PS2 or PSP yet.

santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

I recently bought Shenmue ( for the third time!) and dying light for the PS4.
I have to say I can't wait for call of Cthulhu to come out! 😀
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

Just Bought Rayman Legends, Pacman Championship Edition DX+, And Because It Was $1, Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL
ImageI'm Outta Here!
voice
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by voice »

DOOM (2016) and SLW, both run surprisingly well in Wine, getting 100+ fps in DOOM with ultra settings.
RSN Network: Website | RSN Live (Matrix)
Reach out to me via the RSN Matrix / IRC or the RadioSEGA IRC
Linux gamers represent!
Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

A few days ago I got a PS4 and I got 4 games (The Crew, NFS Rivals, Battlefront, and Uncharted). Might get some more games.
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Brought quite a few games in the Steam sale. Age of Empires II, SFV season 2 pass, Portal 2, Psychonauts, Gone Home, Doom and Enter the Gungeon.

Enter the Gungeon has become by life. There is no work. There is no play. Only Entering the Gungeon.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Is the crew an open world driving sim? Not a huge fan of racing games, but love ones where you can just drive at your own pace for miles.