Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

People playing Touhou games is sad, people paying for them is a tragedy. Could have spent that money on something better, like Dead of Alive Pervert Island, or whatever they calls it.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Killer French Bread wrote:People playing Touhou games is sad, people paying for them is a tragedy. Could have spent that money on something better, like Dead of Alive Pervert Island, or whatever they calls it.
paid?

who said i paid? ;)

(stated for legal reasons) although i wanna buy some for the case artwork, pretty good tbh
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Just ordered Phantasy Star Zero (£4.99) and The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (£8.99) from game.co.uk.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

We must co-op Kaito! It'll be a good excuse to get my hunter and his buster sword back in action again :P

Anyway, against my better judgement I bought a 3 month Playstation Plus subscription. I get Wipeout HD for free as well as a few other games, avatars, themes and special discounts. Tbh it's not that much money and I get to sample loads of different games...if in 3 months it looks like the service is going to offer really sh*t games then I'll cancel, if not then I could easily have a huge library of games I wouldn't have normally bought otherwise.
empires
Level 2
Level 2

Post by empires »

My Dreamcast died a few weeks ago so I just bought a second-hand Dreamcast (£29.94).
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

Killer French Bread wrote:Could have spent that money on something better, like Dead of Alive Pervert Island, or whatever they calls it.
That's one way to name DoA. I'm looking to purchase "Robotech: Battlecry" for Xbox.

Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Battlecry is a phenominal game! I loved local multiplayer, we spent more time dog fighting than actually playing as the transformed mechs.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote:We must co-op Kaito! It'll be a good excuse to get my hunter and his buster sword back in action again :P
Awesome! Although to be honest I know almost nothing about the game; I just saw that it was a good deal and thought "Well, if I don't like it I might end up making a profit on it a year or two from now"
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Kaito-kun wrote:Awesome! Although to be honest I know almost nothing about the game; I just saw that it was a good deal and thought "Well, if I don't like it I might end up making a profit on it a year or two from now"
I thought the same thing and DS games seem to get more and more worthless :blush: aside from the first party titles and perhaps the Castlevania games nothing holds it's value.

Phantasy Star is actually just a hack n slash/loot driven game. Really easy to play and really addictive when you get the taste for it.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I'll have to get the Phantasy Star game, I need something to play online anyway. Ain't played one since the card game on the Gamecube.
Tic Tac, sir?