Your recent gaming purchases

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Kaito-kun wrote:Bought Halo: Reach - because I knew Rayne wouldn't shut up until I did - and LittleBigPlanet 2 on Thursday.
Rayne gets you to do a lot of thins huh.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Kaito-kun wrote:Bought Halo: Reach - because I knew Rayne wouldn't shut up until I did - and LittleBigPlanet 2 on Thursday.

Reach reminded me why I don't buy pre-owned.
Fat lot of good it did, we've played together once and the one time we did you stood perfectly still and answered your emails while I held off an alien army.
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Got Child of Eden the other day. I have to say this is really good with the Kinect add on. Not tried it with a joypad but I've heard from reviews its not as good and is better with the Kinect.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Don't see how Kinect improves it in any significant way. But whatever, I don't care because I don't want to spend £100+ on a sequel to a game I never much liked in the first place.

Finally got around to getting Madworld on the Wii. Shame I not long ago set my 360 up so I'm not gonna be playing it any time soon (really need to dig my VGA cable out then I can have all 3 set up).
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Reknoc wrote:Don't see how Kinect improves it in any significant way. But whatever, I don't care because I don't want to spend £100+ on a sequel to a game I never much liked in the first place.
Everyone is like that but its one of those things you have to try yourself.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Just ordered a copy of TRON: Evolution seeing as it's now under £15. The movie was awesome, the world and characters are awesome so we'll see if the game can keep it up.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Rayne wrote:Just ordered a copy of TRON: Evolution seeing as it's now under £15. The movie was awesome, the world and characters are awesome so we'll see if the game can keep it up.
I finished that about 2 weeks ago. I quite liked it. An easy 6 maybe 7. It has some of the Daft punk soundtrack in there so that gives it a few points.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:I finished that about 2 weeks ago. I quite liked it. An easy 6 maybe 7. It has some of the Daft punk soundtrack in there so that gives it a few points.
Sounds good :) so long as it's playable & stable I'm sure I'll enjoy it!
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

richarddavies wrote: It has some of the Daft punk soundtrack in there so that gives it a few points.
The fact that it has Daft Punk in there has me interested.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I got Lara Croft Guardian of light last night while it's half price. I've had loads of people raving on about it at me but never tried it. Half minute hero should be out today on XBLA so im gonna trial it and if it's like the psp one im gonna be getting that too.