Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 250 of 251 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2508

Is the crew an open world driving sim? Not a huge fan of racing games, but love ones where you can just drive at your own pace for miles.

For one of my Christmas presents, I got $20 to spend on any Steam games I wanted. I got NiGHTS into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, Ristar, The Revenge of the Shinobi, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Psychonauts, and The Crypt of the NecroDancer. I already had Ristar on Sonic Mega Collection Plus, but I wanted to get it on Steam as well.

I haven't played Jet Set Radio or Psychonauts yet, but, so far, I'm really liking NiGHTS, Revenge of the Shinobi, Dust, and Crypt of the NecroDancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I got NiGHTS into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, Ristar, The Revenge of the Shinobi, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Psychonauts, and The Crypt of the NecroDancer.

Some solid picks there! I got back into Shinobi this year as was surprised I had as much fun as I did with Revenge. I never used to be big on slower methodical games but I found myself really enjoying it! If you get a chance check out Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master if you haven't already! It's also good and is basically an upgraded version.

I'm still like halfway through Dust I should get on that.

As far as my recent pickups, over christmas I picked up Shock Troopers, Fistful of GUN and Westerado.

Biggest X'Eye fan. Ever. supersega's Avatar

I can't stop buying junk. Bought a Samsung Super Aladdin Boy controller from Korea. It works great, luckily. Has those red stiff buttons and a real good pad, awesome condition. Can't wait until 2 weeks from now. Lol

Oh yeah, also got some Saturn games (NiGHTS Into Dreams and Sega Rally Championship) delivered earlier this week from Japan... how do I play NiGHTS?
    Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?

I recently picked up Vampire Night for PS2 at my local Cash Converters for only 1.50! ($1.83)

Elite Dangerous on PS4. It's pretty cool. Space trucking whiles away the hours.

When PSN was having a new year sale, I bought DMC4SE. Really humbled to finally own this complete version of the game. Kinda bugged me forever why Trish & Lady + Vergil were left out to being with. Plus the framerate has a huge overhaul, fast paced, and still crazy.

Resident Nerd & Asshole

Traded A Unusual Sandman (TF2 Item) For Sonic Forces. That's How Bad That Game Is Apparently.
    I'm Outta Here!

Just last week I received my DR. J Upgraded Mini projector I found on this article https://supergamereviews.com/amazing...ors-under-100/ about cheap monitors. My TV broke and that would be the end of my gaming until a friend told me about mini projectors. I got mine at only 99 dollars. Even though they are not as good as LED TVs, I'm glad I can still play FIFA.

Well, I did preorder Bayonetta for the Switch but haven't picked it up yet. So I guess the most recent purchases I had were Fire Emblem Warriors and Sonic Forces :'D