Your recent "other" purchases

What it says on the tin...
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

DBZ season 1 on DVD. I'm only two episodes in, but supposedly there's "over 900 minutes of uncut action." Huhuhuh, uncut.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

MrEthernex wrote:DBZ season 1 on DVD. I'm only two episodes in, but supposedly there's "over 900 minutes of uncut action." Huhuhuh, uncut.
over 900 minutes long to do a kamehameha hahahahah but no seriously that's awesome
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

I just grabbed this from the local Tesco's and it's something that TheChaosBlue and Mtwinny will love!
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote: Anyway this isn't a Fruit Machine forum so i'll shut up now :)
True, but it's still pretty interesting. A thread wouldn't hurt...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:True, but it's still pretty interesting. A thread wouldn't hurt...
I Have contemplated it, but i wouldn't know where to start, real side, or emulation side, and to be honest, i didn't think anyone would be interested...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

So barcrest is the best then? Everyone keeps moaning about this TIOLI atm. Some guy dropped 50 quid in and lost it all at the weekend. He was drunk though. I had to laugh cause he thinks he's a right big man at the pub. One of my mates has taken a fair bit of cash out of it recently at least. I think the best one that they've had in terms of being able to beat it was this las vegas themed one, that seemed to pay out quite a bit.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Its all down to what you're after

If you want good gameplay & good progression & a good chance landing on Mystery the first time won't kill you, then go for a Barcrest/Red Gaming, but stay away from anything with 5 reels, boring, dire gameplay.

However if you fancy a risk for a potential higher payout when it does give the Mega streak, then go for Bellfruit/Games Media are the ones to go to, but be warned, i've seen on a fair few occasions £300+ pimped into these manufacturers machines and it wont offer more than a tenner even then.

TIOLI is a good money maker if you know when to hit them, a guy i get on with only likes to play these and hes only got 1 local to him, in the last 6 months hes played it once a week & easily made £15 - £20 each time for 15 mins work, doesn't seem like much but can pay for a night out & some entertainment

And by Las Vegas machine.... is it this one by any chance? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_wE7SR_bY i'm not overly keen on this machine, its got the same profile as most bellfruits, so you'd be hitting it right to extract any decent value from it (though its usually fine for a quid or 2 in for 5 out)
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

It was different to that, it had a cartoon picture of an elvis type guy on the front so I'm kinda guessing on the vegas theme. I remember one of my mates getting £20+ from it a few times. This is about 2 years ago now so I can hardly remember it, I only played it once or twice.
Tic Tac, sir?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

No worries then, i can picture the machine but can't remember who made it for the life of me

Probably Barcrest again as they like their cartoony stuff
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Picked up a couple of belts and a couple of anime DVDs today.