Me too. :D
Not totally teetotal.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shaddix_Croft wrote:I got a halloween cream egg =D
I can't stand them. Not the taste, they taste fine, but what they represent: When I was young Cream Eggs were something you looked forward to; for that one month of the year where those delightful goo filled chocolate eggs appear and you see how many you get convince your mum or dad to buy for you before the season ends. These days the main cream egg season lasts four months and now they've added an extra month later in the year for the Halloween version. It's wrong for Cream Eggs to be so readily available.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:I can't stand them. Not the taste, they taste fine, but what they represent: When I was young Cream Eggs were something you looked forward to; for that one month of the year where those delightful goo filled chocolate eggs appear and you see how many you get convince your mum or dad to buy for you before the season ends. These days the main cream egg season lasts four months and now they've added an extra month later in the year for the Halloween version. It's wrong for Cream Eggs to be so readily available.
Wow...you seen to have some sort of slight vendetta on the availability of cream eggs huh? I don't know how common they are here in New York though....I haven't seen many people eating them all month.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I can't stand them. Not the taste, they taste fine, but what they represent: When I was young Cream Eggs were something you looked forward to; for that one month of the year where those delightful goo filled chocolate eggs appear and you see how many you get convince your mum or dad to buy for you before the season ends. These days the main cream egg season lasts four months and now they've added an extra month later in the year for the Halloween version. It's wrong for Cream Eggs to be so readily available.
Cream eggs are always available for a long ass time. Easter starts in stores in February more or less.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Knuckles Archives vol 1
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

bought a purple hoodie last week from the internet but it still hasn't turned up yet. might be a good thing, it was made from flimsy material and i was well up for rocking it this weekend, and considering the arctic temperatures floating about now i would have also suffered severely for my decadence.

i actually have to design a hoodie for a charity i joined a couple of weeks ago. never really thought about doing this kind of thing before, but most fashion designers seem like right gorms so surely i can muster something up if they can. that was the thinking when putting myself forward for this anyway. naturally, now i am bricking it.
Tic Tac, sir?
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Creme Eggs are available all year round you loonies.
Not totally teetotal.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:bought a purple hoodie last week from the internet but it still hasn't turned up yet. might be a good thing, it was made from flimsy material and i was well up for rocking it this weekend, and considering the arctic temperatures floating about now i would have also suffered severely for my decadence.

i actually have to design a hoodie for a charity i joined a couple of weeks ago. never really thought about doing this kind of thing before, but most fashion designers seem like right gorms so surely i can muster something up if they can. that was the thinking when putting myself forward for this anyway. naturally, now i am bricking it.
I hadn't thought of you as the charity type, KFB.
The Captain wrote:Creme Eggs are available all year round you loonies.
And that's what's wrong with this country!
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

a bluethooth headset for my ps3 cheaper then i thought