Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1104

I bought a Doritos Locos Taco
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNa...ature=youtu.be

Im back fools! Die! Evil cream has returned!

https://wolfduckshirtsandgames.wordpress.com/

Support the new game

epic mickey has one truth to gaming:

eggman: thanks to the judicial system I am eggman brown ah heart failure
    Cream- im an evil flying bunny
    amy- totally sold my soul to get sonic but satan tricks me in 06 then i get replaced with sakura from naruto's transformation jutsu yep heck

@Gavvie o_o congrats may all go well this summer

Had to shop for a new tv, because my old one was delivering bad audio, and would give me issues with hdmi.
    That aside, my allergies have been really bad, had to obtain some ear wax medication. Starting to feel better, but yikes what a week I've had.

I bought a (rather) snazzy tweed jacket off of Amazon, & a Sherlock Holmes style hat to match. I also got a replica of The Sixth Doctor's multi-colored frock, minus the cat pin, & a lot of Silver Age Marvel & DC comics.

Ultimate Retro Gamer supershadow01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucsian View Post
    I bought a (rather) snazzy tweed jacket off of Amazon, & a Sherlock Holmes style hat to match. I also got a replica of The Sixth Doctor's multi-colored frock, minus the cat pin, & a lot of Silver Age Marvel & DC comics.
    That sounds really cool. I don't think I would look very good in Six's frock myself; I'm more into dark clothing anyway. I've recently gotten into old United States currency and have bought several silver certificates, one that goes back to 1932. I enjoy learning about history and collecting antique things, especially the 1800s to about the 1950s.
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

I managed to get my hand on R.O.B. and all the parts along with him, plus Gyromite.

It went exactly as well as you may have expected.

Littlered615 Media littlered615's Avatar

I have recently bought all of the SEGA Classic packs for Steam on Amazon and having a ton of fun with it.

Littlered615 Media Network: http://littlered615media.tk/ | Twitter (@littlered615vid) | Facebook (littlered615media)
    IRC: irc.randomsonicnet.org #Littlered615Media
    Discord: https://discord.gg/HfgpGnn

I ordered 5l motor oil for my car and it has been delivered today. On my way home after work i stopped by a grocery store and got something to drink. (Energy drinks included - they have the best cheap ones in 1,5l bottles)

Found "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Sorceror and the White Snake" on Bluray

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So yesterday I went to Maccas (Mc Donald's for all you non-Ozies) and gave their new "Create Your Taste" a try. I'm sure most of you would have seen a video or two of people going and trying it out. It's their new system where they're trying to be more "restaurant" like and more top quality. So you go to these touch machines and create your own burger from a bunch of choices of ingredients and they'll make it really neatly and bring it to you on a wooden plate and all the works. It's been out in Europe and America for a while I believe but it just started in Australia.

I ordered mine and I have to admit, it looked really nice. Like legit it looked like what you'd see in those ads and it tasted really good too. You can still get their regular junk food but this stuff is like the "premium" stuff and it's more pricey. Of course I thought this was all kind of still BS and half the extra cost was just because it was on a fancy dish but I actually work at Maccas as a grill boy so when I went to work that same day, I can safely say I was actually surprised to see that the kitchen had it's own little area specifically for this new system. The people who made THOSE burgers were different from us, wearing black uniforms and looking neat and tidy. They're entire job is to make those burgers. They got nothing to do with the rest of the kitchen that makes the regular menu. They had their own, CLEAN GRILL(and I'm surprised to say this) as well as clean new cooking gear. Like the regular scraper has greasy plastic handles but their handles were proper wooden handles and shiny stainless steel. They would make the meat on the spot when it got ordered and unlike our grills that would press onto the meat on both sides and cook it in 1 minute in black grease, these guys slowly cooked their meet on a different grill, then flip it and while that other side is burning put a slice of cheese on the meat so it melts while it cooks. I mean this stuff was unreal for MC DONALD's. I was actually legit surprised on the quality. Though who knows they might just be doing this at the start and start making it crappier as time goes by. Eitherway, I'm gonna make the most of these right now cause they're absolutely awesome and with a 20% off employee discount, looks like I'm gonna be getting fat.

Interesting. But I must ask, what the smeg is this 'black grease' you mention?!
    Tic Tac, sir?