What are you listening to now?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Endless Possibility from Sonic Unleashed.

Because it was in my head for some reason. XD
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

BEFORE CLICKING THE LINKS, CHECK THE SPOILER TAG.
Click to reveal
Well, to be honest, these two tracks have been stuck in my head for about 3 weeks or so.

And they are SO GOOD though. You can't imagine how many times these are repeating, both on ListenOnRepeat and Google Play Music. ;_;

Other than that, is the Street Fighter V Original Soundtrack. RASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOO's theme is fantastic. :'D
I live here now!
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Genesis album by Blast Processors. (We REALLY need to add their music on here!)
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Aw man yeah the Street Fighter V soundtrack is really great. I do love Rashid's theme as well as Necalli's. Can't wait to hear what they do with Guiles theme!

Other than that I've really been enjoying the Badass: Boss Themes: Volume III that dropped over on OCRemix awhile ago. The Vectorman track is insane.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

After finding out there's SIX different pieces of music being used for WWE WrestleMania 32, I decided to listen to those songs. And Motorhead's "Sympathy For The Devil" and Tribe Society's "Kings" stood out for me.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Twinny wrote:After finding out there's SIX different pieces of music being used for WWE WrestleMania 32, I decided to listen to those songs. And Motorhead's "Sympathy For The Devil" and Tribe Society's "Kings" stood out for me.
Though the true stand out piece of music from WrestleMania will be the boo's aimed at Roman.

Anyway on a huge Animal Collective kick right now since the new Album released a few weeks a go. The Fall Be Kind EP especially is getting a lot of play time from me at the moment.

So good
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

For the past few months I've been pretty hooked to the Anarchy Reigns OST. It's like the best workout music I've heard in a long time.
Shame the game was so badly received because it feels like it had a charm to it.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Reknoc wrote:
Anyway on a huge Animal Collective kick right now since the new Album released a few weeks a go. The Fall Be Kind EP especially is getting a lot of play time from me at the moment.

So good
I loved that track. I wasn't feeling Centipede Hz from the Animal Collective but I'll check out that EP and the new album for sure!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

i need fruit wrote:I loved that track. I wasn't feeling Centipede Hz from the Animal Collective but I'll check out that EP and the new album for sure!
Centipede Hz took me a few listens to really get into, which is true for pretty much every Animal Collective album other than Painting With and Merriweather Post Pavilion. Applesauce, Wide Eyed, New Town Burnout and Amanita are my stand out tracks for that one.
Markiegee50X
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Markiegee50X »

Radio SEGA in the Tunein​ App!! XD