What are you listening to now?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Nice remix of "Tank!" by The Seatbelts. (Better known as the opening theme to the anime series "Cowboy Bebop")

[youtube]nLvbwCspPbs[/youtube]
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

This.

[youtube]gNw7AunVjQo[/youtube]
SEGANut
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGANut »

Spin 'n Puke from "Gex" (3DO, PlayStation, SEGA Saturn)

[video=youtube;M17cmO8UvpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17cmO8UvpU&fmt=18[/video]

To be honest, I've never played this game. I DO feel like playing it, but with its mixed reception of gamers either liking it or hating it, I'm not sure what to expect. But, the music's good, the theme of television travel seems like an interesting concept, and the lead character...I kinda like, actually. He's at least more tolerable than other wannabe mascot abominations like Bubsy.

If I were to try it, I'd get the Saturn version, since it's the only of the three consoles its available for that I own.
"ARGH, you f***ing Processing, stop being so BLAST!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kirby Triple Deluxe AND Return to Dreamland soundtracks. Yes~
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been listening to P-Model's album Karkador. P-Model is the 80s band fronted by anime composer genius Susumu Hirasawa (Paprika, Paranoia Agent, Berserk etc).

[youtube]7W4T10uN_Cg[/youtube]

also reading the wikipedia about p-model is interesting, the main characters of K-On! are all named after members of p-model and play their respective instruments.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

^ Cool jams, Rekky.

Current fav, from Perfume's latest EP. Love that keyboard riff.

[youtube]tomx9IzAS5A[/youtube]

Going to see them in November. SO HYPED!
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

I have no idea if anyone else listens to Blue Stahli, but I think he's very unique and has a great sound.

[video=youtube_share;YOIHTFhlByc]http://youtu.be/YOIHTFhlByc?list=FLPCT5 ... Qsf5Et_wBw[/video]

This video especially is just kick ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Blue Stahli is the perfect soundtrack for gaming.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

'Sea of relay high rise in remission.'

'Give up the ghost when they try to push it down.'

Did this guy shake a dictionary and make a song out of the words that fell out?
Tic Tac, sir?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Chukapi wrote:I have no idea if anyone else listens to Blue Stahli, but I think he's very unique and has a great sound.
I like Blue Stahli, but I don't think he's unique at all. There's a lot of similar artists, all of whom have been doing it a lot longer than he has, and most of them on the same label as well.
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Gavvie wrote:I like Blue Stahli, but I don't think he's unique at all. There's a lot of similar artists, all of whom have been doing it a lot longer than he has, and most of them on the same label as well.
Fair enough! I think perhaps it's because he's one of the first of this genre (after discovering Klayton's work, Celldweller) I've heard that I see it as unique. I used to just listen to rock/punk rock, and that genre is really very repetitive after a while. 'Twas a breath of fresh air to migrate to his work and Celldweller's (who I do prefer over Blue Stahli). If you could point me in the direction of some you think are equal/superior, that'd be great :D.