47%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 38

Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

Gavvie wrote:For people who like being pedantic, I'm going to add the SEGA Nomad and SEGA Pico into the poll. I know one of them was basically a handheld Mega Drive, and the other an edutainment device, but they're there if anybody wants to vote for them.
I was actually gonna add them myself, but I decided no one was gonna vote them, then I regretted not putting them in, so thanks!
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

No worries.

Cos of where I put them, you might get the poll saying you voted for the Nomad or Pico, but I shifted the votes down as well, so your original vote is still the same. Fear not!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Master System, without it I wouldn't be the weird little nerd I am today. ^__^

...Wait.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

In Order

Dreamcast
Genesis
Saturn
Game Gear

They are all very close. I love the controller design and the exclusives for the Saturn. Most of them you can't play anywhere else. And ..well, the Dreamcast and Genesis are self explanitory. They are EPIC. And I actually like the Game Gear alot. Childhood nostalgia I guess :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:Dreamcast just pips it from the Mega drive for me. Though the master system was top too Rayne you were just too much of a nipper then to appreciate it :P .
It had the occasional playable game (and a ton of rubbish watered down sonic games XP) but when compared to the behemoth that was the NES there really was no contest. I sold mine today funnily enough! I only ever had Batman Returns and the built in Alex Kidd game XD
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

By default it's the Mega Drive for me, as it's the only one I recall owning and playing.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Mine's gotta be the Dreamcast then the Genesis/Mega Drive. The Dreamcast just has a little more meaning to me than the Genesis.
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

Gavvie wrote: Cos of where I put them, you might get the poll saying you voted for the Nomad or Pico, but I shifted the votes down as well, so your original vote is still the same. Fear not!
I've just noticed that yeah, it's saying I voted for Pico
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
JoeMusashi
Level 1
Level 1

Post by JoeMusashi »

The Sega Genesis probably had more games that I liked than any other system made by Sega. Although I still love many Dreamcast, SCD, and Saturn games...there is just less content that I like on those.

Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

See, the Dreamcast was an absolute beast of a console; years ahead of its time, some of the most creative,original and outstanding games of any system, and the technology it introduced like the VMU still puts current consoles to shame in my mind.

But, the Saturn really was under-appreciated. It had a lot of creative games too, in the form of NiGHTS, Burning Rangers, Dragon Force, Fighters Megamix, etc. I love both consoles loads, but it was my Saturn that really got the most play time from me, partly because the Dreamcast came out during my GCSE/A Level years.. Actually, Sega was semi-responsible for me failing my graphics GCSE, haha. Kept skipping school to go home and play games... Naughty.

So yeah.. I'm torn between both, and whilst the Dreamcast was the better console, the Saturn gets more love from me ^_^