How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
Sancho
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sancho »

I discovered by accident: I was looking for songs by Sonic & SEGA all stars racing so I've found radioSEGA, I tried to hear, liked me and I joined. And I feel lucky that discovery.

empires
Level 2
Level 2

Post by empires »

I was downloading random Sega/Sonic podcasts from iTunes and a few of them kept mentioning RadioSEGA so I googled the site and I haven't looked back. Joined the site immediately after discovering it.
I've only been here for a while but I was made feel welcome from the start. Great site.
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

Year 2006, via Sonic Stadium I found this site with the special of the 15th Anniversary of Sonic. I lost contact with the site later. I found it again at end of 2007. I was thinking to join, 2008 arrived, and february was the month I joined. Now I´m still here, sometimes active, sometimes not so much, but so far the site I still visit to this day.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I probably discovered this place through Sonic Stadium and the first Summer of Sonic. I know in the second one there were people wandering around with Sega Radio t-shirts, and they looked cool ;)

Joined a few days ago cos I was bored haha.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Friedstruck linked me to it from the Dreamcast gamefaqs board.
Tic Tac, sir?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I know in the second one there were people wandering around with Sega Radio t-shirts, and they looked cool ;)
Yes, I was one of the "they" ^_^ I shall say hi this year.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I saw a link in someone's signature on Sonic Retro. I clicked on it and thought it was pretty cool. The first live show I heard happened to be the Sonic the Hedgehog special of SEGA Ages. I was immediately hooked and joined so I could make requests. I've been here ever since.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

cause residentsd's radio show sega ages special with jun senoue was announced on crush 40s facebook page
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Gavvie wrote:^ I'd echo that, only I found the website and registered the same day.
It's not my fault that I started listening at 2AM to "Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Final Boss". XD
Gavvie wrote:Certainly doesn't feel like 2 and a half years. Sometimes can't believe that I've gone from being all "OMG SEGA Radio station" to Admin and Show host on the same site. That said, I'm fairly sure SegaMark can't believe it either XD
To be honest, I was surprised too, when I registered 2 years ago, I usually never saw you post like today, and when you went admin, I was with my jaw open. :o

And it's weird to see that only a few people used Google to find this, before the wipeout of the topics, there were more people that found RS via Google. :P
I live here now!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Well, yeah, I think my rise up the ranks surprised a few people, least of all myself.

Fully justified though, no? :P