How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
Ravsieg
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Ravsieg »

I had heard of Radio Sega for years, heck, it was even how I found out the theme for White Jungle was awesome. :P Yet even if I knew someone who was here, I never really had the bright idea to actually JOIN until a few months ago.
Markiegee50X
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Markiegee50X »

It was September 3, 2011, I was on Sonic Wrecks until I see our friends and see RadioSEGA clicked and signed in but I stopped visiting the site in 2013 but came back!! :D
Markiegee50X Network (RadioSEGA fan since 2011) 🎮🙂🍧

RikDraws
Level 1
Level 1

Post by RikDraws »

I was googling around trying to find podcasts to listen to while I draw, and came across radio sega. I like the streaming radio but I'm currently checking out the shows. Love the idea and the fact that they're not videos is good to my bandiwidth. Gotta love that radio show vibe and interaction!
Protobustersword
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Protobustersword »

I've sorta known about RadioSEGA for a while now. Back in October, I decided to follow them on Twitter, since they came up as some recommended people i should follow. I followed them, and I was curious enough to check them out. Welp I gotta say, I like what i hear :) . And as i said in my intro post, I'm a longtime fan of the Blue Hedgehog/Needlemouse and a member of =Sonic Blast= so this was a natural fit. Also, you can't go wrong with SEGA music!

-Proto
Markiegee50X
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Markiegee50X »

Just randomly popped in back in 2011, because I love Sega music!
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I discovered RadioSEGA back in 2014 when my brother was joining. I eventually decided to join one night in 2015 to request music and I've been visiting it ever since. :biggrin:
PocketEleri
Level 2
Level 2
Preferred pronouns: She/Her

Post by PocketEleri »

Pretty simple really. I was looking for SEGA podcasts. Binged a load of episodes and decided to join yesterday.
ayyurviva20
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ayyurviva20 »

I was playing this game in my small mobile device and i found this website from google
zance21
Level 1
Level 1

Post by zance21 »

I was watching a video on Youtube (It was Peter Knetter) and in one of his videos Radio Sega popped up. Came here, listened to the music, made some requests, and now I think I'll stay. I like SEGA music (even though I grew up a Nintendo boy) and you can't go wrong with some Sonic, Puyo, Phantasy Star, and, of course, Burning Rangers.
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

I forget exactly how i found RadioSega, the mostly likely thing I can think of was finding some reference to it in a Sonic fan site somewhere. (This was back when i was going through college the first time)
If I were insane... would I know it?