How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
gerbelbey
Level 2
Level 2

Post by gerbelbey »

i found RadioSEGA via the tunein app on my ipod just randomly searching through stations.
and i joined because i would class myself as a SEGA Fanboy

i suppose thats it
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

My friend used to have a site, and somehow embeded radioSEGA on it, I listened to it, thought it was awesome, visited the website, regestered, and I ended up leaving the site a few days later for a couple of years, but one day I returned in a nostalgic(ish) mood, and found there were live shows! Ever since, I've always been listening to it, and always posting on the forums.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I was listening before there was even a RadioSEGA site, and the only way to request or possibly even to listen was to contact Mark over AIM.
You kids don't know you're born. ;)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Wow, AIM. Does anybody even use that anymore? Seems a bit antiquitated.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

That's how long ago it was. ;)
Jonneh
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonneh »

Heard about it through Radio Redux. Looked for it the next day and started listening to it.
vice86
Level 1
Level 1

Post by vice86 »

I think i was searching for streaming game music sites back in '07 and found this place. Just logged back in today and see the last time I was here was just under 2 years ago...cripes time flies!!!
robotiod
Level 1
Level 1

Post by robotiod »

@Sega retweeted one of @Radiosega's tweets and I just started listening :)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, mine was quite accidentall.
One day, in my endless searches about Sonic, I found Sonic Stadium and when I was about to live, I saw these wierd Icon next to the twitter and facebook icon showing sonic with headphones and I got curius on what it is. I checked it and it said listen to Radio Sega (It probebly ment some other Radio Sega) and I clicked it. After listening to it for a few days, I thought it was cool. Later I wanted to know more about Radio Sega and I searched it on Google and I came up with a number of results which one of them was This Radio Sega. I looked around and started listening. I became more attracted to te site when I saw that the listener could chose what he was listening to. Even to this date, I always request His world Special Remix (I LOVE THIS REMIX!:wub :) . Sadly, I cant find it and download it so I can listen to it in my PSP.
After one month, I began to wonder how it is to be registered and I registered for fun. I never would have thought that I would be so adicted to this website that I would visit it TWISE EVERY FREAKING DAY!!! :ohmy: I mean seriosly, I visit the message board more than I do anything else when I get to the computer! XD Thank god I dont have any Facebook!
And here I am, siting here everyday talking about sega and mostly Sonic is this website! :P
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Blame Sound Reaper.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit