How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
SonicFan
Level 6
Level 6

Post by SonicFan »

I joined because I heard this website has music from :SEGA: , which is my favorite game company of all time!
To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA!
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

Oh and the original reason I signed up was just to request at first...I feel ashamed.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hey, you're probably one of the few who register to make a request and then notice that we have forums! It's good to see somebody do that - gives me hope that more might in future.
Maria-Robotnik
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Maria-Robotnik »

FastFeet, nuff said. :3
dragonOllie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dragonOllie »

Well, I was invited to attend an event this Friday, "OutRax" (RobKTA) / "Green Hill Sessions" (Jivemaster) Dual LISTENING PARTY! and then I saw the title 'RadioSEGA' and thought this would be a great place to share my favourite Sega music, and discover more that others like! It's like a Radio that's just for us!
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

dragonOllie wrote:...and thought this would be a great place to share my favourite Sega music, and discover more that others like! It's like a Radio that's just for us!
I like the way you think!
And yes, our live shows are usually the best time to interact with RS DJs and other listeners apart from the forums, of course. Find the link to the IRC on the main page when a show is on and join us! ;)
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

I found this because of Klaimen from COH and heared first only the music.
Then i started to talk in the IRC of RadioSega while KCs top 40 and thought why not all nice friendly persons here ^^
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

TheChaosBlue wrote:inb4 "Sega does what Nintendon't".

No seriously, being a fan of both sites, that's interesting on how you found this place.
Yeah, that sounds very close to how I found this site. Basically getting bored with listening to Mario music and wanting to listen to something else. And I find it cool that you can request the songs you want to listen to!
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

supershadow01 wrote:Yeah, that sounds very close to how I found this site. Basically getting bored with listening to Mario music and wanting to listen to something else. And I find it cool that you can request the songs you want to listen to!
We bumping this thread now? lol

And for the bolded part: That was one of the reasons I took a liking to RS myself, haha. Also you can fav songs too, dontyakno (but you probably already knew that)

https://www.radiosega.net/playlist/help/
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Jumbomax
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Jumbomax »

I found RadioSEGA on twitter and joined so I could make requests. I think I remember hearing about the website way back before I actually checked it out though. Now I check the website frequently when I'm bored and need some music. And SEGA music always gets me in a good mood! :D