How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
Klaimen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Klaimen »

:cool: Thanks, I will!
----Always look beyond your eyes with your song----
Visit my website: Ecco the Dolphin: Caverns of Hope
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Looking for a SEGA Podcast in 2010 and this seemed to be the only one in existance!

I still have the ResidentSD podcasts on my iTouch! He was awesome.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hauke wrote:Got interviewed by KC, and now I decided to sign up here! Loving a lot of SEGA soundtracks just helped that procedure. Love the work put into this project!
Interviewed? By KC? Is there more than meets the eye with you being a part of the RadioSEGA forums? Lol jk welcome.
Klaimen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Klaimen »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Interviewed? By KC? Is there more than meets the eye with you being a part of the RadioSEGA forums? Lol jk welcome.
Lol, I figured you really need an Ecco guy around here! But that was supposed to be a secret!
----Always look beyond your eyes with your song----
Visit my website: Ecco the Dolphin: Caverns of Hope
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Hauke wrote:Lol, I figured you really need an Ecco guy around here! But that was supposed to be a secret!
You reminded me why we need a Valkyria Chronicles dedicated fan site...the only one I know of whines too much about a lack of trophies/VC on the PSP/Why is III not over here?

I just want a site that loves the series in general without the whining.
Mithras
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Mithras »

I found RadioSEGA at least over 5 years ago and used to request music to listen to on the site but I never really had much participation on the board. Needless to say though, I joined for the awesome music that only seems to be affiliated with SEGA.

Recently, a friend of mine, not sure what name he goes by on here, if he does, but 'Tani' invited me to the Late Late Afternoon Breakfast Show today and the IRC chatroom in which I met and conversed with many great friendly members and even enjoyed listening to the shows that were played throughout the day. I decided to rejoin because I missed the site, however this time it isn't for the pure use of its features, as selfish as it was before, but this time to interact with the community here that gives a friendly atmosphere, why, once again, the music that really can't be found anywhere else, but also because of the mentioned friendly atmosphere, there are some nice people in this community, only a handful I've spoken to, and I'd hope to be more involved with the community in the future!
Tanicius
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Tanicius »

Technically I found this place years ago during one of Sonic's birthday celebrations but never really became an active listener.

Well, one day by random chance I stumbled upon Turbo Drive Live over at the Sonic Stadium. I immediately loved it and was very saddened that there was nothing else. So I did some exploring... and found Radio Sega. Discovering the close connection between this station and Sonic Anime, I'm naturally finding myself bouncing between them and have made a schedule of all the shows on Fridays and Saturdays between them.

I was a bit hesitant to join at first due to the fact I'm primarily a Sonic fan. But you're all a friendly bunch so I reasoned I may as well register and post here or there... who knows, maybe I'll get into a few more SEGA franchises. Looking forward to spending my time here. :)
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

Well, one day I was invited to a steam group called Radio Nintendo. I tuned in and I LOVED this station. I wanted to listen to this on the go, and I found this app on my tablet called "Game Radio". I got it and it had a bunch of pre-installed stations (Radio Nintendo & Sega were in there). I got bored of listening to Nintendo one day and decided to try RadioSEGA. I looked at the website and it had more than expected in a radio station, a bloody community! I was instantly hooked the day of my sign up.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Heh, got here from RN....that's funny yet cool XD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Jeeble wrote:Well, one day I was invited to a steam group called Radio Nintendo. I tuned in and I LOVED this station. I wanted to listen to this on the go, and I found this app on my tablet called "Game Radio". I got it and it had a bunch of pre-installed stations (Radio Nintendo & Sega were in there). I got bored of listening to Nintendo one day and decided to try RadioSEGA. I looked at the website and it had more than expected in a radio station, a bloody community! I was instantly hooked the day of my sign up.
inb4 "Sega does what Nintendon't".

No seriously, being a fan of both sites, that's interesting on how you found this place.