How did you find and why did you join RadioSEGA?

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^For what?
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Option wrote:Blame Sound Reaper.
And me. As I asked him to get that track in. :P

BSF, he's talking about the mashup you keep requesting. Here's that mashup creator's channel. ;)
I live here now!
coolman2424
Level 3
Level 3

Post by coolman2424 »

i came in after the Jun show when SD got on the JunSenoue Forums if that show was not on id not be hear today
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\move\art\Nrestsew2b.jpg
midknight
Level 2
Level 2

Post by midknight »

well i have been fan of video game music for a long time, especially sega music, then one day while i was browsing for video game music on google i believe i saw a link for radiosega, i liked it then i joined
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Hah, no, Sound Reaper was just bringing me here. He stumbled across me on a VGM forum. ;)
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
derkasan
Level 2
Level 2

Post by derkasan »

I was just looking for some Sega tunes and stumbled across this. Now it's a staple of my iTunes :)
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

I'm one of those who found it via the PSP's "Internet Radio" feature. Didn't join right away though.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

The Captain wrote:I was listening before there was even a RadioSEGA site, and the only way to request or possibly even to listen was to contact Mark over AIM.
You kids don't know you're born. ;)
Haha! Old skool indeed! The time I started listening that was still the only way you could request tracks. I joined long after that following a link on TSS.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I heard RadioSEGA back in 2008, the spring of that year I believe. I tried listening to it on Windows Media Player and, after a few tries, was finally able to listen to the stream.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kraiola
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Kraiola »

Well it all started when i was in the Offical SEGA Forum. It was......wow. I can't explain how dumb that forum was. It was when the Sonic 4 Physics Glitch was leaked. 1 problem = A big raid of Old Sonic Fantards who'll report anyone who disagrees with there 'facts'. So i admit, i trolled a bit in there, but why when i give a serious reply about PS3's THE CLUB servers being dead, and remind the person about the edit button, and i get Banned for doing that? I asked ethernex about any forum that he's in, (no forum = boring.) and i'm here.

in other words, tl;dr.