Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, you're probably one of the few who register to make a request and then notice that we have forums! It's good to see somebody do that - gives me hope that more might in future.

FastFeet, nuff said. :3

Well, I was invited to attend an event this Friday, "OutRax" (RobKTA) / "Green Hill Sessions" (Jivemaster) Dual LISTENING PARTY! and then I saw the title 'RadioSEGA' and thought this would be a great place to share my favourite Sega music, and discover more that others like! It's like a Radio that's just for us!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonOllie View Post
    ...and thought this would be a great place to share my favourite Sega music, and discover more that others like! It's like a Radio that's just for us!
    I like the way you think!
    And yes, our live shows are usually the best time to interact with RS DJs and other listeners apart from the forums, of course. Find the link to the IRC on the main page when a show is on and join us!

I found this because of Klaimen from COH and heared first only the music.
    Then i started to talk in the IRC of RadioSega while KCs top 40 and thought why not all nice friendly persons here ^^

Ultimate Retro Gamer supershadow01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheChaosBlue View Post
    inb4 "Sega does what Nintendon't".

No seriously, being a fan of both sites, that's interesting on how you found this place.
    Yeah, that sounds very close to how I found this site. Basically getting bored with listening to Mario music and wanting to listen to something else. And I find it cool that you can request the songs you want to listen to!
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by supershadow01 View Post
    Yeah, that sounds very close to how I found this site. Basically getting bored with listening to Mario music and wanting to listen to something else. And I find it cool that you can request the songs you want to listen to!
    We bumping this thread now? lol

And for the bolded part: That was one of the reasons I took a liking to RS myself, haha. Also you can fav songs too, dontyakno (but you probably already knew that)

https://www.radiosega.net/playlist/help/
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

I found RadioSEGA on twitter and joined so I could make requests. I think I remember hearing about the website way back before I actually checked it out though. Now I check the website frequently when I'm bored and need some music. And SEGA music always gets me in a good mood! :D

I follow Hideki Naganuma on Twitter, & @RadioSEGA came up as a suggestion to follow. I tuned into Saturday Night SEGA last Saturday, & I joined because of it. Well that, plus I love requesting retro songs.

Ultimate Retro Gamer supershadow01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
    We bumping this thread now? lol

And for the bolded part: That was one of the reasons I took a liking to RS myself, haha. Also you can fav songs too, dontyakno (but you probably already knew that)

https://www.radiosega.net/playlist/help/
    Indeed I am well-aware of that. I discovered how to fav songs rather quickly, in fact. And I'm sure that's how you request Aisle 10 so quickly, amirite?
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)