Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by supershadow01 View Post
    Indeed I am well-aware of that. I discovered how to fav songs rather quickly, in fact. And I'm sure that's how you request Aisle 10 so quickly, amirite?
    Hahahaha what makes you say thaaaaaaat...not like I enjoy listening to the song a lot...or anything like that..... xD
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Ultimate Retro Gamer supershadow01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
    Hahahaha what makes you say thaaaaaaat...not like I enjoy listening to the song a lot...or anything like that..... xD
    LOL! Do you know of the game Project Gotham Racing for the Xbox? It also has that song on it. I just found out about that yesterday.
    "If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Funny story regarding that - I heard Aisle 10 on PGR first, and then on Jet Set Radio Future afterwards. Until I joined RadioSEGA and actually started hearing Aisle 10 on air, I never actually made the association that they were the same song

Still not sure which version I prefer. The JSRF version cuts off towards the end, so you miss the weird screamy bit. At the same time, it feels like it ends far too suddenly.

Blog Entries

You have to get the proper album version of Aisle 10 from Scapegoat Wax's "Swax" album to enjoy the full effect. Like I have.

Afterburner guy approves! Awinnerwasyou's Avatar

RadioSEGA was a site that was mentioned a lot by Retro Gamer magazine, and being a huge SEGA fan I always loved the idea of it. So, when I first got internet access, it was one of the first sites that came to mind when I was looking for something to check out online. I soon made an account so I could make requests, but didn't become involved with the community until the live shows started. I downloaded a few podcasts for SEGA Ages, and became instantly hooked. And with that, I started taking part in the IRC. And that's how I joined!

I followed Rexy, who I'm a long time fan of, on twitter in September when I decided to follow some artists. So naturally I learned about the SEGA Mixer Drive and the site as a whole that way and decided to tune in one Friday. I enjoyed it and decided to tune in to the RS Top 40, and became a regular live show listener. Eventually I decided to make an account to join in on the requesting this past New Years.

Probably the oldest here... SegaMark messaged me saying, 'have a listen to this'. It was his new creation... a stream of live SEGA music!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RetroBob View Post
    Probably the oldest here... SegaMark messaged me saying, 'have a listen to this'. It was his new creation... a stream of live SEGA music!
    I think "have a listen to this" must be the best reason of having started hearing of RadioSEGA. xD

A retweet I believe a SEGA Twitter fan page made.
    Follow me on Twitter

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
    You have to get the proper album version of Aisle 10 from Scapegoat Wax's "Swax" album to enjoy the full effect. Like I have.
    Oh really? What's the difference there then?