Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gavvie View Post
    Oh really? What's the difference there then?
    When the one RS plays ends at "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" the ablum version continues on for some seconds; that's when you hear the "HELLO ALISOOON!" scream.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that's the version used on Project Gotham Racing as well.

The four things why i find (and join) RadioSega: Jon the VG CatNerd, The RS Grand Prix weekend event (racing games music), my phone, and just liking SEGA a lot (in a random order). Here's my story:

A month (or two) ago, I followed Jon The VG CatNerd (On Twitter) who likes racing games including Daytona USA (like me). That when i first noticed RadioSega. It took awhile before decided to check it out. Last week i got my new phone and since the RS Grand Prix weekend is going to happen, I will listen in for the first time since i am not busy and i am also using twitter at the same time.

After that awesome weekend, i decided to join in because i think i found a place where i can listen to Awesome Sega music and stuff. I will not regret this decision of becoming a RadioSega user.
    Rolling Start!!!!

There Can Be Only 1 Sonic Alpha Dog 1996's Avatar

Being the die-hard Bentley Jones fan that I am, Bentley was on the SEGA Lounge a few weeks ago and everyone of us TRUTHSt4lk3rz were talking about it, so that's how I got hooked

I found RadioSEGA purely by chance on one of my music search sessions. It popped up with my search results and I instantly clicked to the site. I couldn't believe I hadn't found RadioSEGA sooner. I signed up so fast after finding out about the forums and community, and the ability to request things and shape the airwaves had me completely sold.
    May possibly be a magical girl
    https://twitter.com/SentientToast

Searched for "sega" on iTunes, found RadioSEGA (in addition to a whole bunch of soundtracks asking for my money).

Blog Entries

I like new faces coming in with the love of listening to some great music.

I can't even remember how I found Radio Sega, but the reason I joined was because of the community really. A chance to talk to others in the Sega fan base community, on Sega topics and unrelated topics through either the IRC or forum. Or both for that matter.

I had heard of Radio Sega for years, heck, it was even how I found out the theme for White Jungle was awesome. Yet even if I knew someone who was here, I never really had the bright idea to actually JOIN until a few months ago.

It was September 3, 2011, I was on Sonic Wrecks until I see our friends and see RadioSEGA clicked and signed in but I stopped visiting the site in 2013 but came back!! :D
    Markiegee50X Network (RadioSEGA fan since 2011) 🎮❤🙂🍧