The Biscuit Thread.

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Oreo's are great, especially in a milkshake! Best milkshake I ever had was basically Oreo's and milk with whipped cream on top, decorated with mini-Oreo's. Absolutely divine.

In terms of traditional biscuits though, you can't go wrong with a few bourbons. Not bland, great for dipping.

Cookies are great, but not if you buy the 'value' versions in supermarkets. It's hardly a chocolate chip cookie when there are only two chips in the actual biscuit. These things destroy lives.
Oreo Milkshake? No thanks. Oreos are nice in small doses but they're far too sickly in a milkshake. (And this is from a man who has eaten whipped cream and gravy and dunked butter biscuits into pasta).

But I'll agree with you that a bourbon is a fantastic biccy. I eat them like an oreo sometimes (Splitting them open and licking all the chocolate out)
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Kaito-kun wrote:But I'll agree with you that a bourbon is a fantastic biccy. I eat them like an oreo sometimes (Splitting them open and licking all the chocolate out)
Haha I do that all the time, I even do it with Kit Kats as well, eating the various layers individually.

How about a bunch of Ferrero Rocher and Nutella in a milkshake for sickly sweet? Now that really was heavenly :wub:
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Rich tea and Hob nobs all the way. And even though there not really a biscuit I also have to give some love to Ferrero rocher. The ambassador did indeed spoil us with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7gAxsf ... re=related
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

Rayne wrote:Bacon egg and cheese, on a biscuit? America has truly lost it's marbles :blink:

Edit: My faves are these beasts:

Look at that picture jump out of the screen and penetrate your appetite. Oooooh yeah X3
Twix is the bomb!

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote:Bacon egg and cheese, on a biscuit? America has truly lost it's marbles :blink:
Yeah, but what people in the US call "biscuits" are more like really doughy scones. Never eat them without something on them or covering them in gravy.