Anime & Manga Discussion

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Obtaining Cowboy Bebop, finally after so many years I waited. I tried hunting down Remix, but to no avail all were sold out. So I pinned a note to myself to save up, and finally obtain it for my collection. So thankful to own it ^_^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

As day passes, we get closer and closer to Naruto The Last. Gosh I really can't wait for this. Then again, I would have prefered for the Naruto anime to end before the movie gets released... I don't want to have to resolve to the Manga...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I read the last chapter of Naruto, it was awful, just a typically safe epilogue full of weird character shipping.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It's a new anime season! Gao Gao
Which means new anime! Gao

Here's a beary handy chart for all the things airing this season: http://anichart.net/airing

Naturally I'm watching the most important series this season; JoJo but I'm also watching Death Parade (interesting premise, best OP so far), Assassination Classroom (so far a good adaption of the 2nd most important series in Jump), and Yurikuma Arashi (Ikuhara).

Gao!
Hana
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hana »

2014 was a horrible year for anime and manga. I honestly didn't watch anything last year anime wise.
Follow me on Twitter
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Hana wrote:2014 was a horrible year for anime and manga. I honestly didn't watch anything last year anime wise.
Space Dandy tho.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

AdeptofVale
Level 1
Level 1

Post by AdeptofVale »

Hana wrote:2014 was a horrible year for anime and manga. I honestly didn't watch anything last year anime wise.
An anime year that contains a JoJo's and the ending of one Gundam Build Fighters into the start of another, hard for me to call that horrible.
/whispers not to mention Seha Girls

2014 actually brought me back into anime full swing, especially after Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushi and Black Bullet in the spring. Quite a bit of solid stuff in the summer and fall, a lot I still need to check out.
Right now I'm only following Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc and Build Fighters Try actively, trying to catch up on a few things. There's so much I want to try and follow this season that it has pre-emptively discouraged me from even trying to juggle any of it between school work and video games.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

There's a gap in like, the middle of 2014 where I have no idea what was even airing, stopped caring after JoJo finished.

Anyway Prison School is the greatest manga of all time. That is all.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

It may be an oldie, but its a goodie. i finally snagged a copy of Tenchi Muyo OVA3! ^_^ feels good to finally get some answers. But as always it turns a complete 360
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I got back into Naruto again in 2014. Now I'm following the show full throttle and was really hopping to see the Show finish quickly since the manga ended but nooooo, Hey guys, let's have another filler!

Also, pretty excited about Digimon Adventure 3. Though that's old news by now.