Anime & Manga Discussion

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, I've had the anime on DVD for a few years now. Just wondering whether the 2182-page epic it's based on is worth reading or not.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Kaito-kun wrote: Uuuurgh...You've no idea how dull Naruto is until you watch it in a language you don't understand. I was in Germany once and caught the end of an episode (Which was a fight episode too) and they spent 15 minutes just standing there facing each other while the spectators discussed something to do with Chakra.
Yup you know its bad when you start wanting filler episodes.

Just finished watching Scraped Princess which is Brilliant, good characters and the story actually ENDS! yeah I thought it was great.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Nothing says value like a £30 50min OVA. Fuck you beez and fuck you bandai namco.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Nothing says value like a £30 50min OVA. Fuck you beez and fuck you bandai namco.
Gundam Unicorn? Yeah; that's the biggest rip-off I've seen in the UK market in a long time. I think I'll pass until it's at the very least below a tenner.

Saw the first episode of Baccano! today; seemed pretty cool; gangsters and a character called Jacuzzi Splot, an awesome combination. Looks like it might get licensed too. ^__^
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Baccano! is a thing I've heard about and kinda maybe wanna check out. Nearly all the new stuff coming out now is moe filled bollocks so I have plenty of time to catch up on stuff I've missed.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Baccano! is a thing I've heard about and kinda maybe wanna check out. Nearly all the new stuff coming out now is moe filled bollocks so I have plenty of time to catch up on stuff I've missed.
Here's a linkto the first episode if you're interested. Don't worry; it's legal (That's how I roll, you know?) and there's not been a hint of moe in sight. English dub. Love the opening.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Here's a linkto the first episode if you're interested. Don't worry; it's legal (That's how I roll, you know?) and there's not been a hint of moe in sight. English dub. Love the opening.
Oh it's funimation? Excellent maybe I'll check it on their site after I'm caught up with One Piece.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Watched the first part of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood today. (First thirteen episodes.) It's good; a little closer to the manga than the original series thus far, although a part of me is annoyed that they've skipped over the first Youki story and the bonus strip jokes. Looks nice on Blu-Ray too. ^__^
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Watched Rozen Maiden & Rozen Maiden: Traumend ~Desu it aint a half bad show ~Desu i reccomend it ~Desu

then i went on to Watch Tokko, this was amusing :3

then i read the Rozen Maiden manga i won on ebay, (vol 1 - 4.... 4p & £4 p&p :D) Its annoying, Suisesuki keeps saying yes, its annoying, and the anime didnt follow the manga very well it seems=/

im now awaiting Vol 48 of Mysterious Girlfriend X, should be scanlated any day now i hope :)
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

MGX 48 raw is here ad this daft arc is over :D

also just finished watching Clannad

1st 7 epps re just wtf is this?

the rest is alright, it doesn't stand out (like Elfen Lied) but i enjoyed it and thats all that matters :)