What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Is that like a ghouls and ghosts homage?
Tic Tac, sir?
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

In a major WWE 13 mood this week instead of playing GTA V...(until next week for GTA Online) but I've been playing on the WWE Universe Mode creating new brands for my CAWS so it doesn't fill up my RAW/Smackdown brands XD Much fun.
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Started playing that Last window game i bought a few months back. Man, it's so slow. Played the first two chapters and all i did was rummage around some bint's dressing cabinet. 90% of the game is you tapping away on the screen impatiently trying to skip the latest bit of turgid dialogue. I'm getting RSI. Need some good puzzles to keep me interested. I'll give it one more chapter.
Tic Tac, sir?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

While in Spain, bought myself a cheap copy of Alpha Protocol for the 360. Been playing through the first missions. It's clearly a flawed game with some good ideas. It's not half as bad as most reviews said it was.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

been playing Gundam Breaker today. Got to the first major boss which I died a lot on, which meant I got very little in terms of reward for doing it, fought a 00-Raiser, Destiny Gundam, an army of Hyaku-Shiki's, and Nobel Gundam (look this one up, best gundam)

currently rocking this poor thing:

now I'm better kitted up I'm going to try and take on the big boss again, since it dropped a module which is something I don't have (and do know what does) but I wasn't allowed because I died.

edit: to explain death in the game, as far as I can tell you can die as many times as you want, and just respawn but each death stops you from claiming a part (i think it randomly chooses) so if during a mission you get 5 parts and die 5 times you get zip
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Still sick but got the energy to play some Football Manager 2014 during the afternoon. It's so addictive and the amount of detail in every single screen makes it impossible to just play casually.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

I put 278 hours into Football Manager 2013 according to steam, but it still feels like I didn't play it that much. Gonna give it a few months before getting the new one. I still need to win the premiership with Leicester.
Tic Tac, sir?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Killer French Bread wrote:I put 278 hours into Football Manager 2013 according to steam, but it still feels like I didn't play it that much. Gonna give it a few months before getting the new one. I still need to win the premiership with Leicester.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm still a bit overwhelmed at all the detail added since 5 or 6 years ago since I last played a proper FM game.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Realised that now I had a PC that can actually run a PS2 emulator I can finally play SEGA's Super Dimension Fortress Macross game. It's as awesome as I expected. Even though its an anime game it still has the sort of quality expected form AM2
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:SEGA's Super Dimension Fortress Macross game.
Tell more.