What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Atrias wrote:Chukapi, I've had Kingdoms of Amalur on my to-play list for a long time now... it looks right up my street and your comments have helped to confirm my suspicions!

Once I get finished with the beauty that is Dust: An Elysian Tale first, that is!
Glad I could help! :D If you play it on PC, I do recommend using a controller.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Megaman Zero Collection.

These games are fucking awesome, the combat is so simple yet so satisfying
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Playing some games on the OUYA. Cool little box really. Really worth it for the price they're asking. Lots of fun little indie titles. At least it's worth checking out.
SONIC123
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SONIC123 »

Currently i'm playing:
Sonic Adventure(360)
Minecraft(360)

Need to get More SEGA games :)
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Currently I am playing Sonic 06 (Oh man :wacko :) X-Box 360, Sonic Unleashed X-Box 360 and Ice Age 3 The Game. Really awsome game, but one night I started a new game and played it through in 2 hours :/
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Metro 2033 Redux. Unlike other "remasters" this one actually seems to have had a modicum of effort put into it, which is true for both games apparently. Metro 2033 though, isn't just a simple port job. For better or for worse they've basically redone the whole game in Last Lights engine. It loses some of the complexity, adds a more streamlined experience. For instance there's no sneaking suit now as far as I can tell, which meant you could walk more quietly. You also can't equip small arms like the knife or grenades like a gun, which you could do in the original, instead throwing them and melee attacks are assigned to their own buttons (like other FPS games). However on the plus side the game feels a lot less clunky than it did originally.
SuperMarioSonicFan10
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SuperMarioSonicFan10 »

Mario Kart 8. Why? 2.0, Mercedes DLC, upcoming DLC Packs with awesome deals, improved online, and more.
img-zoom-zelda.jpg
img-zoom-zelda.jpg
Attachments
img-zoom-ac.jpg
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

SuperMarioSonicFan10 wrote:Mario Kart 8. Why? 2.0, Mercedes DLC, upcoming DLC Packs with awesome deals, improved online, and more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1403[/ATTACH]
Curious about the upcoming Animal Crossing and Zelda DLC myself but I don't own a WiiU at the moment so they're not at the top of my want list.
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Huzzah! Theatrhythm Curtain Call arrived today!! :D Loving it so far, especially the Quest mode (for the most part...*grumbles about being made to play FF13 songs from time to time*).

Managed to unlock Yuna, Zack, and a few others so far. Still waiting to unlock Balthier...he will be mine......
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

[video=youtube;xIRPcICB-iY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIRPcICB-iY[/video]

Hadn't played RA3 for a while. got back into it because I felt like I needed some new RTS other than Age of Empires while I waited for the new Civilisation.