What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
SJSSF
Level 4
Level 4

Post by SJSSF »

Reknoc wrote:Been playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

Yo it's Dynasty Warriors and Gundam, if you've played the first 2 you more or less have an idea how this is... totally awesome. Some new stuff though, like Gundam Unicorn, field structures like catapults that can instantly take you to other fields, new dash mechanic, better way of handling parts, better mission mode, and awesome celshaded graphics.

Only problem I have is that some of the english voices are a little off.
Is'nt there an option to use the Jap. Voice Over's instead??

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yea but I'd rather not use it since I generally prefer the english dub for Gundam.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

About to start Ninety Nine Nights. This'll be a flashback, last time I played was when I first got my 360 in 2007. Hopefully it'll stand the test of time.
SaleanaFaye
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SaleanaFaye »

Kaito-kun wrote:Ooooh, which one? They were both rather enjoyable games.
The Original Pokemon Pinball. It's the one I have
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

On PS2 rush. Final fantasy X, X-2, XII, DOA2 and SSX3.
Gen-fu still kicks my ass :x
XII's still fun, X-2's still hectic, and X... still X.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

Getting back into Jade Empire after two years of not playing it. Plus, I'm also playing multiple PS2 games due to massive boredom.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

TRON: Evolution. A pretty ropey 3rd person action game, it's not fun at all. There was a moment where a club exploded, you leap out the window to a 800ft fall then jump a Lightcylce and start driving down the side of it as it's exploding. That's fucking awesome but rare. Most of the time you mash X and hope it does something nice.

Halo Reach: Reached (hah) the rank of captain online
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Rayne wrote:TRON: Evolution. A pretty ropey 3rd person action game, it's not fun at all. There was a moment where a club exploded, you leap out the window to a 800ft fall then jump a Lightcylce and start driving down the side of it as it's exploding. That's fucking awesome but rare. Most of the time you mash X and hope it does something nice.

Halo Reach: Reached (hah) the rank of captain online

I've had Reach pretty much since it came out but probably only played about 2 games online so I decided to have a few matches last night. Im a newbie at it but it's ok up to yet. Im getting to grips with how the health system works and weapons etc but it's ok I suppose. Not sure if im taken by it yet but im going to give it a few more goes and see if I want to keep playing.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:I've had Reach pretty much since it came out but probably only played about 2 games online so I decided to have a few matches last night. Im a newbie at it but it's ok up to yet. Im getting to grips with how the health system works and weapons etc but it's ok I suppose. Not sure if im taken by it yet but im going to give it a few more goes and see if I want to keep playing.
Hop into a party with me & Kaito :P it won't be pretty but it'll be fun.

I find Reach is great fun when people are up for it, shooting around running around. When people start spawn-killing, using certain tactics it becomes too obsessive for me, so I grab a jetpack and try to get into awkward areas, usually sending american team-mates into frenzied rants. I'm gonna start recording them.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote:Hop into a party with me & Kaito :P it won't be pretty but it'll be fun.
Proving my Xbox wants me to play: It seems to have a vendetta against me recently: Constantly disconnecting me from LIVE. Especially when it comes it Reach.