What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I'm interested in getting Crackdown 2, as I loved the original, but the demo didn't do too much for me, so we're gonna wait until it's reduced in price.

I still have games I haven't completed yet or even started to get through.. But that doesn't stop me slapping in Oblivion :\
neonights
Level 1
Level 1

Post by neonights »

hi i am new here and these are the games i am playing at the moment

smackdown vs raw 2009 psp
yu-gi-oh gx tag force 2 psp
Nights into dreams Sega Saturn
Resident evil 2 ps1
sonic CD Sega CD
that is all i am playing at the moment
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I was playing some Sherlock holmes vs jack the ripper last night on my 360. It was all going well up untill i got to a puzzle where you had to determine what Jack the stripper looked like. I was sure i'd got the answer correct but the game just wasn't letting me go forward. I ended up youtubin the answer and all over the comments on the video are people complaining that they can't get past the bit im on because of some glitch. If i can't finish the game because of a bug im gonna cry.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:I was playing some. Sherlock holmes vs jack the ripper last night on my 360. It was all going well up untill i got to a puzzle where you had to determine what Jack the stripper looked like. I was sure i'd got the answer correct but the game just wasn't letting me go forward. I ended up youtubin the answer and all over the comments on the video are people complaining that they can't get past the bit im on because of some glitch. If i can't finish the game because of a bug im gonna cry.
I had a problem with that part aswell, go snooping around the room you may have missed some clothes or prop somewhere. Also people who comment on youtube are literally retarded so don't listen to them. Actually that reminds me, I still have to finish Sherlock, should really do that then scoop up the few achievements I missed.

Completed the first playthrough of Nier, good stuff though it encourages multiple playthroughs so I've already started new game+ which means the game takes a turn for the cavia depressing.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^I saw you on the station last night. Your status made me giggle. It said " Reknoc is battling the final boss. His journeys nearly over" or something like that. Yeah im easily impressed.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Tekken 6 - That god boss thing is the single most censored cheap thing I've fought in years. At least Seth in SFIV was blockable and didn't take up the entire screen, he didn't have triple the health you had either. Drove me mental, though I eventually beat it by hammering B.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - It's by Tom Clancy so it's automatically crap, at least invincibility and unlimited ammo is making the playthrough quick and easy.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I finished Sherlock holmes and Yakuza 3 over the weekend so I started on Resisance 2. Yakuza is probably in my top 5 for game of the year. I loved it. The amount of things you can do in it baffles me. Resistance 2 isn't gonna be in my top 5. It's not bad per say it's just a standard fps. Nothing really wrong just nothing I haven't seen before either.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:I finished Sherlock holmes and Yakuza 3 over the weekend so I started on Resisance 2. Yakuza is probably in my top 5 for game of the year. I loved it. The amount of things you can do in it baffles me. Resistance 2 isn't gonna be in my top 5. It's not bad per say it's just a standard fps. Nothing really wrong just nothing I haven't seen before either.
Totally agree, the only real reason Resistance gets so much attention is because it's exclusive. If it was multi-plat it'd have died off by now.
TailsPrower98
Level 3
Level 3

Post by TailsPrower98 »

Um.Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 & 4.
DBZ:Infinite World
Sonic Unleashed
Pokemon:Soulsilver
and Disgaea:DS
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Even after all the bad things I've heard about the game, I've been trying to play through Sonic on the 360. It's funny all the things wrong with the game, but somehow it's been entertaining. It must be because I let my little brother do all the crappy stuff I don't want to do.
ImageImage