What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:Been playing a bit of Majin and the forsaken Kingdom. It's not too bad. The Majin is a sweet (although very big) character. Also started Alpha Protocol. Better than I thought it would be but there are alot of rough areas in it. Alot of potential for a sequel though, doubtful though it may be.
There's no doubt what so ever about a sequel. SEGA straight up said they're never going to do one.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I read somewhere last week one of the main guys that made it wants to make one. If Sega own the rights though which im guessing they do they'll be fucked though. I suppose if they were really interested they could just give the sequel a different name.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:I read somewhere last week one of the main guys that made it ants to make one. If Sega own the rights though which im guessing they do they'll be fucked though. I suppose if they were really interested they could just give the sequel a different name.
Obsidian have been saying they want to make a lot of stuff recently like Icewind Dale 3 and Planescape: Torment 2. SEGA do own the rights though I guess Obsidian could just make a spiritual sequel if they so wished.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Matty wrote:Seriously?

It was just load & install for me (64bit Win 7 Home premium & ultimate) then again i am using the retail version & not the steam one, (Steam ones have modded exe's yeah?)
Nope, only the launcher is Steam-enabled, and it featured most crashes.

But was tinkering in Fallout.ini and fixed it. :3
I live here now!
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

richarddavies wrote:You can get rid of the borders in the option screen if you prefer it. I kept the borders on some games though. Some of them it wasn't too bad but quite a few of them just looked all stretched out and shite.
Oh? All I see in the options are about saving and sound volume.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Oh? All I see in the options are about saving and sound volume.
It should be in the option when you're actually in the game. Have to do it individually for each one.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Reknoc wrote:It should be in the option when you're actually in the game. Have to do it individually for each one.
You mean adjusting it via the d-pad?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dr Shaneman wrote:You mean adjusting it via the d-pad?
Yep.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Dr Shaneman wrote:You mean adjusting it via the d-pad?
I couldn't remember where it was for the life of me so I put the game on for a minute. You go into Video settings and then press the left bumper or the right bumper to swap between bordered or stretched. You can also turn the filter off or on from there.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

The sound is still screeching.
It was way better on Sonic Mega Collection.