What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

i need fruit wrote:It changes the background of the bottom screen. Not much, but you also get bragging rights!

I have collected all the star coins /brag
That's seriously it? A background change? I was expecting the chance to glip the visuals to 8 bit, a new character, a new stage, something interesting!!!

...ehh, I'm gonna do it anyway ;)

Started playing Naruto: Clash of the Ninja Revolution.

Oh my god this game is amazing! It's on par with DBZ Budokai 3 in terms of sheer playability! It's fun, it's accessible, the challenge is just enough to keep me hooked and never too great to make me throw the controller away. Beat the story mode in about 2 hours but I suppose that's not the main attraction of a fighting game huh?

Only gripe is there's no option for the japanese voices, but oh well. The game's still enjoyable (more so when you mute the telly :lol: )
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I played '06 a bit more. Downloaded Team Attack Amigo mode. I wish it was broken up into several levels though.

Got to Skyscraper Scamper (night) in Unleashed. Frickin' titan keeps killing me before I can finish the level though. It's not fair. Their health bar goes down way too slowly.

In other news, I got Sonic 4! I got the 360 version and it's quite fun. My favorite zone is Splash Hill. I've gotten three emeralds so far, but the third one took me four tries. I always did suck at Special Stages.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Oh you got the Team Attack Amigo mode too? I agree that it sucks that it wasn't broken up. Good luck getting an S rank or even completing it lol.

I've been playing some Sonic Rivals and Guitar Hero II.
ImageImage
derkasan
Level 2
Level 2

Post by derkasan »

I'm still playing through Final Fantasy XIII. It's finally started picking up, and the story is getting good!

Also, trying to get all the trophies in Sonic 4. There's some tough ones though...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Started playing Prince of persia: The forgotten sands on the 360. Really likeing it so far. The controls are nice and as im getting further into it there's some good levels and puzzles to get my gears in my head turning.

Also I was checking a site that shows cool deals the other day. Someone posted that you could download Fable 2 off the xbox website for free. Whether or not it was a mistake on Microsofts part or whether it's good timing seeing how Fable 3's out in a couple of weeks but I thought i'd give it a try and it worked a treat! So I got that for nothin. Not too far into it but it's pretty good so far.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

How far through it are you? Xbox Support on Twitter were telling people that it's only the first episodic chapter, which has always been free, and that you'll still have to pay for the additional chapters.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Not too far in yet. I'll post again if it doesn't work. I've already had the first part trial that's free from the dashboard and that was only 1. something gig and all the achievements were locked on it unless you bought part 2 but this download was 7 gig and I got the first achievement fine.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hm, that's intriguing.

Means nothing to me, mind, as I've got the game on disc anyway, but yeah, do keep us informed on that.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Nearly finished Dead Rising 2 so ive took up 3D Dot game Heros & dabbling with Naughty Bear.... its fun but does get old fast =/
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Been playing a fair bit of Mater system lately. I got a master convertor for my game gear so i've dug out my old games and been having a blast on em. Played alot of Psycho fox, R type, Shinobi and Mickey mouse. Keep meaning to start on Wonder boy 3 but everytime I play it it sucks up alot of my time and I don't wanna get too into it.