What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Doctor MK
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Doctor MK »

I haven't actually been playing anything for a while, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the last game I bought... and that came out in June... crikey, it has been a while!

Anyway with Metroid: Other M on the horizon next week, I'll probably boot up Metroid Prime Trilogy or dig out Metroid Fusion to get myself hyped up for a bit of Samus action. I really do need to start playing games more regularly again!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I started playing Fable 2 again, partly to be ready for Fable 3, partly cos I just felt like it ^_^
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Played a bit of pool today and won every game, 5 in total. Only a quick session on the baize, but I can feel my game getting a lot better now. I went through a bad patch recently and had to change the cue.

I also won a pub quiz tonight, shame the prize was a bottle of "skets just wanna have fun" Lambrini.
Tic Tac, sir?
Wizpig
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Wizpig »

Mass Effect 2, some Outrun 2, some Lost Planet 2, etc.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

WarTech: Senko no Ronde.

I don't really want to play it; but it's one of those games where I don't know anyone who has 100% of the achievements in it and because I'm so close to it anyway I feel like I must complete it. However; to do so I need to play online; the issue is that the online mode is dead. Not in a metaphorical "It's a bit quiet" way, properly "I've been sat here for two hours and there has been no-one else online" dead.

...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK >_<
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

The sequel's out to that now. Supposed to be a big improvement.
Tic Tac, sir?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:The sequel's out to that now. Supposed to be a big improvement.
Yeah, but I doubt it'll ever get an EU release so all it means that all the Japanese die-hards that used to play the online mode in this one have moved on up to the sequel leaving the us 6 foreign folks stuck with no-one left to play with.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

I've never played it, though it looks interesting. Reminds me of those Psychic Force games from the videos I've seen, but with more bullets.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Started playing Dantes inferno last night. The combat is fine seeing as it's a carbon copy of God of war and it has loads of boobs in it which means it's "really mature" too. I should've played this though before I played GOW3. Seems like a good game on it's own merits but I can't help but compare the two.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Killer French Bread wrote:I've never played it, though it looks interesting.
It's not.

It's a fighter with no proper combos or controls

Then it changes its mind and decides to be a schmup with no proper controls.

There's a reason it's dead online, because it's not good enough to be a paperweight