What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Kaito-kun wrote:Proving my Xbox wants me to play: It seems to have a vendetta against me recently: Constantly disconnecting me from LIVE. Especially when it comes it Reach.
Right at the start of a bloody match too :P meaning I have to play till the end before we can try again
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I didn't think TRON: Evolution was that bad, actually. Certainly a better game than Thor. Dear god that game is bad. BAAAD.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

As has been mentioned previously in the thread I've been trying to play Halo: Reach lately. It's enjoyable when Xbox Live doesn't knock me offline.
brak014
Level 4
Level 4

Post by brak014 »

Ive been addicted to Singstar on PS3 for the past week or two
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Started playing Bulletstorm last night. Did the first two chapters of teh single player. Im really liking it so far. Im liking trying to do all the different kills and im liking the characters. It did make me laugh a bit when
Click to reveal
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

I was doing the week with a few retro games:

Sonic the Hedgehog, GG.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2, GG. I didn´t remember well this game. It took me a few gameplays to figure each location of the emeralds and get the good ending.
Sonic & Tails, GG. It´s a... bland game. I played it to see if it could change my opinion again... but no.
Thunder Force III, SG. I still can´t make it 1cc. I have the same problem with the same boss, the one before the final stage, with the moving walls.
Darius Twin, SNES. Can´t beat the planet L.
TMNT, Nes. I couldn´t reach the final boss in the technodrome. Those enemies that shoots lasers are... simply HARD.
TMNT 2, Nes. I did beat this one for the first time. It took me a few days.

Now with Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll and Sly Cooper, the first one.
Blue_Tail_Fox
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blue_Tail_Fox »

Started playing Spiral Knights, Champions Online, Team Fortress 2, and Terraria recently (since I was gifted Terraria and the other 3 were free). I'm also about to do a Let's Play of Streets of Rage.
mudokon100
Level 1
Level 1

Post by mudokon100 »

I recently tried out Spiral Knights - seemed fun, but I lost interest rather quickly.

I've been trying to play retro games, but my emulator's had a meltdown and no longer accepts keyboard inputs, which is a fricking laugh. I've no idea how to fix it.

Other than that, I've been playing FB Poker a lot. I guess I'm just pining for the real thing, I do miss it, but I best stop FB at some point as it seems to be ruining any playing ability I have/had.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

mudokon100 wrote:I recently tried out Spiral Knights - seemed fun, but I lost interest rather quickly.
The same thing happened to me actually: I ended up getting a few people really into it during the brief few days I played.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Right now it's a mix between Uplink, inFAMOUS (PS3) and Mass Effect on PC.

And occasionally TF2.
And Uplink is addictive for a simulator.
I live here now!