Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 229 of 243 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2429

I've recently picked up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed to play, so now my hours are being consumed by gaining exp. and mods for the various characters. Really loving the soundtrack and especially loving the JSR themed tracks!
    May possibly be a magical girl
    https://twitter.com/SentientToast

CHUNITHM, the newest SEGA's Rhythm game. I like "The wheel to the right" in a song of this game.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY2GGAyOKP8
    セガのゲームは宇宙一!

のワの<プロデューサーさん!ラジヲセガですよ!ラジヲセガ・・・キャー!!(ドンガラカ ゙ッシャーン

There Can Be Only 1 Sonic Alpha Dog 1996's Avatar

Downloaded both Sonic 2 and Sonic 3/Sonic and Knuckles. Going to try my hand at Sonic 2 tomorrow
    There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
    Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Currently been playing between: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Project CARS on PS4 and Forza Motorsport 6 on Xbox One (Yes I shelled out for the Ultimate Edition)

Afterburner guy approves! Awinnerwasyou's Avatar

My main game at the moment is Okami HD. A game I loved but barely got halfway through back in the day- due to one particular bit in the Moon Cave that really annoyed me- so considering the game had been lying around on my hard drive for almost a year, I felt I might as well play through it. Coincidentally, I just got off the Moon Cave last week, and did the section that I got stuck on my first go. Go figure.

On weekends I'm mostly playing Mad Max, which I'm really enjoying at the moment. And when I don't have much time on my hands, I tend to have a quick bash on Mega Man Legacy Collection.

I am working at the Knuckles story line of Sonic 3 & Knuckles as well as enjoying the Sonic fan game Sonic Worlds
    There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
    Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Just started playing Need For Speed: No Limits in mobile.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rolling Start!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    I've recently picked up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed to play, so now my hours are being consumed by gaining exp. and mods for the various characters. Really loving the soundtrack and especially loving the JSR themed tracks!
    Nice! SEGA Racing Transformed is a ton of fun. I agree the soundtrack is wonderful! I have a few of the tunes on my ipod actually. My personal favorite tracks are Rogue's Landing, Galactic Parade, and Dream Valley. I assume you race mostly as Gum?

I've been going for a gold frame run on my clear save of Luigi's Mansion. Biff Atlas is giving me a ton of trouble but I am persistent. I find the original more fun compared to Dark Moon. Yeah the new mechanics are pretty cool but none of the ghosts in the sequel have stories and personality like the original. They're quirky but they aren't people.

Also been playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer since launch day. Interior designing is so much fun when it's this simple! The only let-down is you can't design your own house. But I'm still greatly enjoying it.

Jet Set Radio, Pokemon Shuffle, and Sonic Adventure

This.

This is what I'm playing right now.
    "ARGH, you f***ing Processing, stop being so BLAST!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd