What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I'm playing Pangya sometimes.
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Pulstar for the Neo Geo..def a punishing shmup.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'm actually really enjoying it, the battle system has a cool combo system that you can fully customise. Much better than the traditional styles. All the references to gaming pop culture are brilliant too!

The art style is super cute too, really really inviting. Mind you the breast size is just hilarious and rather than still character portraits they breathe in and out so that they jiggle and heave. Heh.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Just bought both Pokémon Black and Pokémon White. I started playing White as a female trainer and I chose Snivy as my starter. I love everything so far ♥
Probably gonna start Black as a male trainer with Oshawott as my starter later.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Aren't they just the same game in a different box?
Tic Tac, sir?
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

This time around, there are more differences than just version-exclusive Pokeymen.
Some areas are aesthetically different (iirc White's areas are more 'nature-orientated'), and Black City is an exclusive area to Black while White Forest is White only. I'm pretty sure there's more but I'm too lazy to look it up
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Played some Bulletstorm. So good. Did abit of the multiplayer which is basically just a survival mode where you fight waves of enemies, but will all the awesome skillshots and awesome weapons (but not the awesome sniper rifle).
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

About to play some of my Sega Master System disc for my Dreamcast..not sure which game though. I think maybe Wonder Boy 2.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Wow, one of my longest times I didn't visit RadioSEGA or the computer. That's because I've been playing lot's of games lately.
With my friend, updating and hacking my PSP, I am bissy playing Rayman 2, Angry birds and Patapon. And Still playing Sonic Adventure 2.
With patapon I finally figured this spot I was quite stock on for a quite long time so now I'm going in full speed. You should see my army... such a beauty... *Sniff*

Anyway, I also finally managed to register in PSN and since I am so freaking impatient and excited about Patapon 3, I downloaded both Patapon 3 Japanese Single Player demo and English Multiplayer demo. And the game is AWESOME! It's just incredible, I thought it is going to be kinda confusing but it's great.
I mostly stack to the multiplayer because the Japanese single player demo is very hard to understand and in the multiplayer, you can actually connect with people over the internet and don't need to keep telling your friends to get patapon. And I didn't know so many people played patapon 3 because it is quite easy to get atleast one person to play with you. It's just great.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Still on Marvel vs Capcom 3 and still getting my arse handed to me!
Galactus is no longer as impossible as he previously seemed to be, I found out that it helps to block... yeah.

Great game, but Viewtiful Joe needs to be better!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST