What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I've been skull hunting on Halo 3 and occasionally playing online or firefight on ODST.
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I just reminded myself of Shining Force..so what to do..I think I'll play some Shining Force CD.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER MEEEEEEEEEAT BOOOOOOOOOOY.

FINALLY it's available on PC. Gonna play it naow.
I live here now!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

That looks interesting. I might try it. XD

I changed my mind about Shining Force CD. I decided to get my ass handed to me on Shining Force 3 instead.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

After a long break I'm finally continuing Earthbound 0, and I'm also planning to start my 3rd playthrough of Mother 3.

Damn I love this series.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I never did get into the Mother series..I want to though. I just haven't taken the time to yet. XP
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I never did get into the Mother series..I want to though. I just haven't taken the time to yet. XP
I really hope you will take your time to do so one day. It actually took me some time to adapt to Mother 3 as well, but once I finished chapter 1, I just couldn't stop playing, and it's my favorite game to this day. =)

It's a shame both Earthbound 0 and Mother 3 were never officially released outside glorious Nippon, though. :<
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yeah, with my collection, it may be a while. Theres a ton I want to play but simply don't have the time for.

Anywho, currently playing some Shenmue 2.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Team Fortress 2
Haven't played this in months, been trying to unlock all the new weapons and gear i missed out on. Sucks that i can't play on the Halloween map anymore, never gave it a shot.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Had a drunken game session at work last night. Played Gran Turismo 5 (boring and didn't play Lost Art of Keeping a Secret), Goldeneye Wii (really good but no one wanted to play it since I was cleaning up with pointer controls), and some Kinect.

Kinect is exactly what I thought it'd be, an excuse for drunks to spaz around infront of a camera. Can't be too harsh on the accuracy since there was a bunch of use and the room wasn't big or empty enough for Kinect, we also had the light off since we were playing using a projector. Still Joyride was shit and Kinect Adventures was a HD eyetoy game.