What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn

Though there are only a handful of series in it; Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta, Char's Counterattack, Unicorn, SEED (urgh) and SEED Destiny (urghhhhh).
What? What?! WHAT?! B-But Domon! It's not a DW: Gundam game without those hands of his burning red! No Loran either? AND WHAT OF GARROD RAN?! I feel in love with that guy in DW: Gundam 3. Now they're just going to take him away from me?!

Also, no Build Fighters, no sale. I can't go back to regular Gundam after that glorious winter.

Thanks for warning me, Rekky. I almost bought it and would have been crushed. I could understand if they were gonna stick purely with UC, but being wishy-washy and making it half UC and SEED is a bit of a bummer.

Although, the mental image of the rest of the cast from the other series' in the green room being told they've been cut from the next game is making me chuckle.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:What? What?! WHAT?! B-But Domon! It's not a DW: Gundam game without those hands of his burning red! No Loran either? AND WHAT OF GARROD RAN?! I feel in love with that guy in DW: Gundam 3. Now they're just going to take him away from me?!

Also, no Build Fighters, no sale. I can't go back to regular Gundam after that glorious winter.

Thanks for warning me, Rekky. I almost bought it and would have been crushed. I could understand if they were gonna stick purely with UC, but being wishy-washy and making it half UC and SEED is a bit of a bummer.

Although, the mental image of the rest of the cast from the other series' in the green room being told they've been cut from the next game is making me chuckle.
wait, no, hold on, those series are still in it (well except build fighter sadly but I guess that would have been pretty hard as I think it was still airing when this game came out originally) they just don't have an official story mode. Just in the dream mode.

the roster of suits is gigantic:
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Dynasty_Wa ... dam_Reborn
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:wait, no, hold on, those series are still in it (well except build fighter sadly but I guess that would have been pretty hard as I think it was still airing when this game came out originally) they just don't have an official story mode. Just in the dream mode.
Oh, thank goodness. And I guess I'll just have to hope for Build Fighters in the next iteration. I'd gladly take Rinko as my partner...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oh, thank goodness. And I guess I'll just have to hope for Build Fighters in the next iteration. I'd gladly take Rinko as my partner...
would actually pay for that if it was dlc

also this has way more series than i thought repping. the collectible cards you get don't even cover like, half of that.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Never completed a Silent Hill game. Got half way or so into 1, 2 and 4 but always gave up when I got bit stuck for some reason. The atmosphere is way to oppressive in those games, I feel like they're sucking the soul out of me.
Tic Tac, sir?
SEGANut
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGANut »

Just finished playing Earthworm Jim on my 3DS. I beat the game on my last life AND last continue.
"ARGH, you f***ing Processing, stop being so BLAST!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:The atmosphere is way to oppressive in those games, I feel like they're sucking the soul out of me.
Pretty sure that's intentional.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Heh, yeah. They did too good a job of it for me though.
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

The first time I played Silent Hill 1 was the demo, got to the part where the grey children kill you and was like "nope, can't deal with this" 2spooky4me
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Battle Block Theater. nice little game which is cleaey based off the PDA games from alien hominiod. It even has the same music just about!

Also I can't seem to get off awesomenauts even though the community are extremely toxic.