What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

I am now currently playing Shadow the Hedgehog and aiming for 100% completion
EDGIEST HEDGY AROUND! :guitar:
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Cosmic Fall wrote:I am now currently playing Shadow the Hedgehog and aiming for 100% completion
I am sure by the end you'll be tired of hearing westopolis, even though it's great BGM in my opinion :p

I've been playing Crash Twinsanity in PCSX2, however there seems to be a bug preventing me from finishing the final boss. Maybe I'll copy the savefile to my PS2 and finish it there if I ever feel like bothering.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

It seems like I've gone back to my old ways and have been completely hooked on rhythm games once again, so I guess I'll list everything I've been playing on that front:

Stepmania (PC)
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone (PS4)
Guitar Hero III (PC)
Rock Band 3 (X360)
:SEGA:
AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

Just finished Yakuza 0 this morning next either, vc, doom or alien isolation. Or future tone
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Oh Crash is a delight in this remaster. I had to take a break, the difficulty spike. I love old school difficulty, but it can be challenging.

Also been wrapping up Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (Sin Battle) crazy multi-step process. Thankful I filled up most of the character sphere grid's.

Just waiting till the 15th, Mania. Cannot wait
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I've been playing Overwatch. And last night I started playing Sonic Mania again. :biggrin:
doan2300
Level 1
Level 1

Post by doan2300 »

Phantasy Star III again! This is one I often come back to. I like the different story arcs.

also playing Horribly Translated Ao no Kiseki, a source of endless amusement but also squeeing because Wazy.
Mordehaj
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Mordehaj »

I'm back to the Rocket League on PS4, I still got some old cratesand little Crash N.Sane
Rocket is a rocket league and flies straight towards the sun, speeding endlessly, speeding without limits.
All Rocket League items are the most valuable around the world. If you respect it, I am happy and comfortable.
In Rocket League they buy Rocket League items because they are and every ITEM for the ROcket League is unusual, you buy on Odealo items rocket league https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I started playing Sonic Forces today and am already almost finished with the main story. :biggrin:
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I've been playing Overwatch to get skins before the event ends, and last night I played Gravity Rush 2 for the first time.