What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:My friend told me to not even bother progressing until I can kill an adamantoise.

Adamanchild i meant -.-, they have 1mil HP, but no leg stomp

The Adamtortoise has near 4m HP, the stomping leg attacks but only 250% stagger, its not really worth being able to kill them before progressing as they're that powerfull, you can summon to kill the legs so it drops, then wail on it with rav/sab/sab & com/rav/rav then com/com/com to finish it off, but again, being a first time i doubt that would be do-able

Adamantoise, is 5.5m & 450% stagger, and stronger iirc

If you can kill an adamanchild Gav, you'll be fine, they're located hiding behind the sort of loop around with 2 Adamantoise in one of the corners

Talking about it is making want to play it again & try & level the score with the Shalong Gui, 9 kills to him, 3 to me, i got some catching up to do >=)

I'm maxed from what i remember and have all the ultimate Weapons, its just bracing for that second ultima after the stagger -.-
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Since I've started using a new PSN account, I've had to finish everything again.

I'm currently going through Borderlands.

I have to get that damn platinum trophy again too...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Been playing Borderlands a bit, trying to finish it.

And since I've got a new account, I have to get the platinum trophy again!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Half Life 2 Episode 1. I've been putting off beating this one for a long time but now I've got some time to kill and nothing to do with it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Enjoying the rage that is Sonic 2006...good thing it's not mine.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been dicking around on Tomb Raider II, setting up and testing for streaming. Works fine so I will try an make a habit out of it.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Finally got around to start playing KOF XIII and it really feels great so far. Some good AES wibes in the game for us retro players :) Looking forward to get more in depth with the game. Also progressing through FFVII on PSP when out travelling.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

started replaying Deus Ex: HR again. I'm attempting this so a certain some one doesn't die. I have another save in which I'm up to that part but I just don't feel like the person dying. So I just stopped right there. Perhaps I'll later see how it is with the person dying AFTER I get the good ending or something like that.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_o I haven't gotten far on Human Revolution AT ALL because Jensen is a complete wimp at least in the beginning. That and I can't resist walking around and punching hookers in the face >> That usually ends up getting me killed. XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Wrath Oskvro wrote: I haven't gotten far on Human Revolution AT ALL because I can't resist walking around and punching hookers in the face XD
O_o