What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Reknoc wrote:Normal in f 2nd is like, 90% bullshit. It's amazing how much nonsense they pack into it with the 2 button limitation
To be honest I would rather have the arcade version with something like this for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viRJ-ES3kSA
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Been playing Alpha Sapphire still. Finishing through those Contests and catching them Legendaries.
SONIC123
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SONIC123 »

So far I've played Warface (X360)
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Jet Set Radio HD. Why oh why is this game loved so much. When I play a game I want to feel like i'm in control, I'm literally fighting against the controls in this game and its driving me nuts. The soundtrack is amazing, but Its not enough to keep me playing
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gonic wrote:Jet Set Radio HD. Why oh why is this game loved so much. When I play a game I want to feel like i'm in control, I'm literally fighting against the controls in this game and its driving me nuts. The soundtrack is amazing, but Its not enough to keep me playing
I have played both that and Jet Set Radio Future. And I have to say I like the latter's control and feel a hell of a lot more.

As for what I've been playing, that has been Kid Icarus Uprising. Finished the main game actually. This game is definitely something people getting 3DSes should try to get.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

TheChaosBlue wrote:I have played both that and Jet Set Radio Future. And I have to say I like the latter's control and feel a hell of a lot more.
I'm gonna assume that everyone remembers JSRF more than the original then?
noahsonic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by noahsonic »

sonic shuffle
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I was playing some Driver: San Francisco earlier on 360 whilst I was waiting for a BT engineer to come and install a phone line at my new flat.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Been playing some Pokemon Shuffle and Rumble Blast. Both quite addicting.

Oh, and some more Super Smash Bros 3DS. We should have a little Smash game session thing.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been playing Dark Dream Don't Die. I'm feeling pretty mixed on it; the idea of a SWERY adventure game is great, and in that it works really well and he even manages to give it more content than a typical adventure game "episode" (as is the thing to do now) by giving it a bunch of collectibles and even side quests. On the other hand even on PC the game is obviously a Kinect game and full of dumb Kinect shit that doesn't really take anything away from the game it just doesn't add anything of value to it. Overall I'd say the unfiltered SWERY makes up for having to do stupid swipes to open a door.