What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn

Reborn is right, feels like a total reboot with the same modes as the first game. It's nice that official mode is a mode again and not missions that take an inane friendship grind. Though there are only a handful of series in it; Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta, Char's Counterattack, Unicorn, SEED (urgh) and SEED Destiny (urghhhhh). Seems to haven some stuff from Dynasty Warriors 8 and Pirate Warriors 2 as well: from DW8 there's what is basically a rage mode, but instead of a specific rage musou you just do your normal musou attack followed by your partners musou attack (if you partner is a space ship captain like Bright you call in an airstrike) also seems like it has hypothetical stuff if you clear certain conditions but not sure on that. From Pirate Warriors 2 it allows you to level characters with money, but this time its not based on who your highest character is, and it also has the SOS system where you can call in a co-op buddy.

Sleggar Law is also finally back as a playable character.
Vyse of Arcadia
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

I've mostly been playing Ittle Dew (just need to finish the cave of the master) and Hatsune Miku Project Diva f.
Jamen
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jamen »

Between school, work, and currently the world cup here are the games I have been playing:
1) Castlevania- Symphony of the Night (sega saturn- japanese)
2) Legend of Zelda- Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
3) Pokemon Fire Red (GBA)
4) King of Fighters '97 (sega saturn)
5) Beautiful Katamari (xbox 360)
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Wasting my time on Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 8 and especially Zelda: Wind Waker. Loving Wind Waker.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Finishing up 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure.

I'm in a quasi-Kirby mood lately.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

FFXIII Lightning Returns has been keeping me busy. So much to do, but so little time. I love being challenged though =D
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

I don't think I have ever posted in this thread, or even if I have, it was ages ago.
I got Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on Steam during the sale and I am enjoying it so far.
I also found out about something called Project Project Dxxx which has been quite addicting, especially since I do not have a PS3 to play the original game.
So I guess I am fine for now :P
cooley3design
Level 1
Level 1

Post by cooley3design »

I've picked up Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for wii U again, and beat Between 2 Souls.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Playing Borderlands 1 GOTY with 3 other friends.

I've finished Borderlands 1 before but this time I wanted to give it a shot with friends so I picked it up at the Steam sale with my friends and now we're at it.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Started playing Silent Hill which has been a rather sad gap in my Silent Hill franchise experience. Haven't really played it for years when I couldn't figure out where the fuck to go because everywhere was chasms. After that all I need too play for the proper games is Silent Hill 4: The Room and Downpour. The Room will probably be the most challenging as Konami respected it so much they didn't include it in the garbage HD collection

edit: oh, yea, like the raptr thing at the bottom says i've also been playing homecoming on the side but its still shit.