What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Got all the emeralds on Sonic 4 II.
Now just after the red rings.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Playing Dungeon Defenders on Android. It's rather... annoying to know that I payed for the game on PC but it's free on the phone... And it's the same game...
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

My cousin just brought over his NES and we were playing Mario Bros. now we are playing R.B.I. Baseball. Nothing but old school games on the NES.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Been playing Alice on the 360. Couple of hours in so far and Im finding it fun enough. The art directions lovely on it. Really nice looking game. Have to see if it holds my attention though.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

After having thrown Castlevania: Lords of Shadow out the window I am now joyously blazing through the Monster World Collection and Outrun Online Arcade.

Can anyone confirm if Outrun Coast 2 Coast and Panzer Dragoon Orta work on 360? Ta.
Not totally teetotal.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:Been playing Alice on the 360. Couple of hours in so far and Im finding it fun enough. The art directions lovely on it. Really nice looking game. Have to see if it holds my attention though.
I found Alice started to over stay its welcome a little. Great game though I kinda stopped caring after getting to the Queens Realm.
The Captain wrote:After having thrown Castlevania: Lords of Shadow out the window I am now joyously blazing through the Monster World Collection and Outrun Online Arcade.

Can anyone confirm if Outrun Coast 2 Coast and Panzer Dragoon Orta work on 360? Ta.
Orta does.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Nah other way round - coast 2 coast does but orta fucks up after the first couple of levels.
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Oh, right. Hahah didn't know because I could never get past level 2.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

elheridelchacon98 wrote:My cousin just brought over his NES and we were playing Mario Bros. now we are playing R.B.I. Baseball. Nothing but old school games on the NES.
That sounds like a damn good time. Wish I had friends near me who were intro retro gaming as much as I am. :p I've got some gamer buddies but they're too damn modern >>

EDIT: Playing Fast Striker on the Dreamcast. I normally despise repeating backgrounds in shooters but wow. There's so much crap flying at you, you're not going to be looking at the background anyway most of the time. REALLY fun and frantic shmup for the Dreamcast which was released in..I think 2010 or 2011.

EDIT AGAIN: Playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 now.

I introduce to you..Hipster McDonald.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Thanks to the Humble Bundle and my frenetic shopping spree, I played through Portal 1, 2, and managed to finish LIMBO (sadly on PS3, not on PC yet) and Braid, currently going through Bastion and Psychonauts.

...and I can't say this enough, Bastion is fucking amazing. So is Psychonauts. Both are a must-buy. <3
I live here now!