What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Playing through Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition on the Wii U and having a go at Guacamelee! on the Vita these days.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Need for Speed: Carbon.

Time to finally finish the damn story that started in Most Wanted. (Well technically the story began on Underground but eh).
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Obtained Catherine today, paid off Castlevania Lords of Shadows II, and found Tomb Raider GOTY edition. (I might trade in my original copy to obtain the DLC included) *I feel really out of it by not waiting instead. o_o
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Back on Rayman 3 HD trying to get trophies. There's no way in hell I'll get the 'Perfection needs no arms' one. I've tried as much as I can think of but still can't get 100% level score on every section.
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

Playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on the PSP and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the Vita.

Speaking of which, is anyone interested in playing online? If so, I can share my online info and we can RACE!
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Sound Reaper wrote:Playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on the PSP and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the Vita.

Speaking of which, is anyone interested in playing online? If so, I can share my online info and we can RACE!
Sure! Add me on PSN: DJLuis-KC
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sound Reaper wrote:Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the Vita.
Does it have online cross-play with the PS3 version?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Before yesterday I did not know I needed a fishing mmorpg yet I've been playing this:

http://worldtourfishing.gamescampus.com/

and been enjoying it a lot. Gonna cancel my FFXIV sub now because this is way better lol
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

That looks fantastic. Never been tempted by an mmo before but I'm gonna give that a try on my next bit of time off. Saw a few videos and catching the fish looks quite tricky and involves a bit of skill.
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Killer French Bread wrote:That looks fantastic. Never been tempted by an mmo before but I'm gonna give that a try on my next bit of time off. Saw a few videos and catching the fish looks quite tricky and involves a bit of skill.
yes, its pretty typical fishing game reel in until the line starts getting too tense then let go for a bit. though you do more "damage" (tire the fish) if its in the red but you risk the line snapping.