What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Well, currently in my PS3 is Sonic Generations, so it's been between that and Sonic Adventure 2 HD, as I've became addicted to the Chao garden again.
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

Starting on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time on my PS Vita so I have no idea what to expect because I never played the PS2 games so here I go! :P
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

E.X. Troopers: I bought it when I was on holiday, tried it for the first time today and now I'm about three hours in.

It's not bad; somewhat enjoyable even. The Lost Planet connections are clear in both plot and gameplay, however, the game has been thrown through the Japan-a-fier with a manga inspired art style and cliché sci-fi "Let's set it in a school-like environment for the hell of it" anime plot. Another noticeable change is that missions are now bite size (at around 5-10 minutes each) compared to the lengthy missions found in Lost Planet. This is a huge blessing as previously a failure in Lost Planet could have meant repeating the past half an hour of gameplay.

The language barrier isn't too bad; I've managed to muddle through so far with my limited Japanese and I've got a (very basic) idea of what's going on.

If you're looking for something to import on a whim and you've got some money to burn then it's worth a try. Put it somewhere near the middle of your import list.

I'll post any new opinions on the game if they change as I play through it.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon. I have just finished the first mansion last night.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Okami HD
F1 2010
F1 2012 (Trial, boo, love what i've played of it though even if the car seems to move like jelly compared to 2010)
F1 Race Stars
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Neverwinter

I was never expecting much from this, but it's actually a pretty solid MMO. TERA like combat with the dodge mechanic of Guild Wars 2 and the instanced format similar to Dungeons & Dragons Online. It's a lot of fun. Kinda ugly though and the sound is pretty lacking (though the music is good).

A proper Obsidian Neverwinter Nights sequel would be better but at least its not another crap Bioware game lol

oh and i guess its the first game to use 4th Edition rules which is neat.
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Decided to go and buy Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, going by what people were saying it's supposed to be pretty fun. Yes, yes it is. Me, being heavily addicted to 80s and early 90s action movies, adored the references. I love it, it reminds me of the fun I had playing Doom, before FPS games were brown, war simulators...
SEGA Red Wolf
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGA Red Wolf »

Currently playing Spelunky (XBLA), Binding of Isaac, and revisiting all the Sonic games I own.
SEGA Madness Stream: Join us for happy time! - http://www.twitch.tv/wolfpackcomms
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Reknoc wrote:oh and i guess its the first game to use 4th Edition rules which is neat.
I thought Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale was the first game to use 4th Ed?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:I thought Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale was the first game to use 4th Ed?
Oh yea, I forgot that game existed lol. Though Wiki says Daggerdale uses a limited 4th Edition ruleset and Neverwinter uses a Modified one so iunno.