What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Aqua34
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Aqua34 »

I played Star Wars before and I kinda liked it. It's not like the Lego version but it was okay.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Playing Earth Defence Force 2017...still. Have completed the game on Easy, now I'm just going through each level and trying to finish it on the other difficulties.

Inferno might be a no-go, though XD Can't see myself doing too well on that one.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:Playing Earth Defence Force 2017...still. Have completed the game on Easy, now I'm just going through each level and trying to finish it on the other difficulties.

Inferno might be a no-go, though XD Can't see myself doing too well on that one.
The whole point of having to go through the previous difficulties is so you have the weapons and health to deal with inferno.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Very true. I was just trying to cut some corners early on XD I'll probably end up playing it every so often when I'm at a loss as to what to play, got other games in my Pile of Shame that need finishing.

Case in point: Two Worlds. Hurrah....
Pitchshift3r
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Pitchshift3r »

I'm flipping between GTAIV: Ballad of Gay Tony and Just Cause 2. Both still look ace on PC, and they're both fun!
PSN ID - Prime3k
------------------------------
Twitter - @Prime3k
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Alice: Madness Returns - 360

So glad I'm able to play this now - I've had the game pretty much since release, but because the 360 version of American McGee's Alice was so bad, I've never really got around to playing the sequel. All change now.

I can happily say, however, that the sequel is a much better game to play. Obviously because it's a game built for consoles, not horridly ported across from the PC version.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Dug through some of my classic game boy games. Thought I'd play some for a change.Turns out I never beat Kirby's Dream Land 2. I have had the game for so long, I think its time to replay!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Right now...Sonic Adventure 2 and CTR on PS3. Believe it or not, first time I purchased anything off the PS Store.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Disappointed at how bad the load times for Simpson's Hit & Run & the lack of Sim's Busting Out on PC i reconnected my PS2 & just started playing through Busting Out.

Forgot how easy this game is, 5 days, 5 promotions :D
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Woke up yesterday, saw everything was covered in snow and it was still snowing, went back to bed and played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate all day.