What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I bought Hydrophobia when they reduced the price from 1200 points to 800. It's just very meh. Nothing about it really stood out to me. Now I think about it I've still never bothered to finish it.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

richarddavies wrote:I bought Hydrophobia when they reduced the price from 1200 points to 800. It's just very meh. Nothing about it really stood out to me. Now I think about it I've still never bothered to finish it.
It's a game I want to like but well...can't :P

All I remember is the devs hitting out at one of the review sites for calling it rubbish
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It was even worse when it came out. Even after one of the devs had a hissy fit because of a bad review they still did a massive patch for free and lowered the price.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

It was funny on the Eurogamer forums. When they were announcing the update (and since then they've done yet another update but only on team) one of the devs joined the forum and started yapping and answering quetions about the game. Every single time there was a story about Hydro he turned up to talk about it and how much better it was going to be with the latest update. Not long after that they released there review of the steam version and gave it a 4/10. He never came back on the forum lol.
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Started playing Panzer Dragoon Orta today. Got my ass kicked by the first boss a few times before I forced myself to switch over to easy. Always hate when I have to do that but I guess it's a good way to learn how things work...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Been playing Sonic 4 Ep1 and hohoh my god this game is fucking atrocious.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Got Fear 3 off Lovefilm at the weekend so I've been playing that. The single player it's actually a very solid shooter. Graphics are good and the enemies are clever enough. It's just a shame it doesn't feel anything like a FEAR game. It's completely absent of any scares now. It's just a balls out shooter which im a bit dissapointed with. Completed the main quest as Point man so now im plying it again as Fettel. He's a ghost essentially so it's a bit different as you can possess bad guys and use there bodies and fling shit about at enemies all poltergeisty style. Never realised how short the game is though. On my second run now I know whats coming I got about 2 thirds through the game last night in about 90 minutes.

I've had a brief go on multiplayer aswell. I don't know what the modes called but it's a blatant rip off of Zombies on COD. Have to admit though I had a whale of a time on that. It was really good.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Getting into Team Fortress 2 now, so playing that off any on. Also been playing Goldeneye, really good FPS game, probably my favourite this gen.

Oh played a match in the Uncharted 3 beta but it had an unplayable framerate, gonna try it again later.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

WarTech: Senko no Ronde

That's right: I've yet to give up on my pipe dream.
SaleanaFaye
Level 1
Level 1

Post by SaleanaFaye »

Don't know but been in a really big pinball mode so I've been switching from Pokemon Pinball to Sonic Spinball for the last few days