What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Played 63 games of Worms World Tour on the Dreamcast over the last week according to the league table written on the back of a cereal box. Won 25. Not a good record, I am copping quite a bit of banter. Need to improve my rope skills, I know I'm the best with the grenade and bazooka.
Tic Tac, sir?
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Wow I forgot how terrible the controls for Rayman 2 (PS1) were.
Good thing it was cheap.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Killer French Bread wrote:Played 63 games of Worms World Tour on the Dreamcast over the last week according to the league table written on the back of a cereal box. Won 25. Not a good record, I am copping quite a bit of banter. Need to improve my rope skills, I know I'm the best with the grenade and bazooka.
World Tour's one of the few Worms games I've never actually played. Played the everloving shit out of 2 and Armageddon, though.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

World Tour is practically identical to Armageddon -it only exists because Sega asked them to remake it but with an online mode tacked on. Dreamcast needed more games to back up its 6 billion players claim.
Tic Tac, sir?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Wow I forgot how terrible the controls for Rayman 2 (PS1) were.
Good thing it was cheap.
Rayman Revolution on PS2 was much better
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Gonic wrote:Rayman Revolution on PS2 was much better
For some reason it's only on the US store though.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:While everyone is playing Final Fantasy 10 again, I decided to pick up 12. Quite enjoying it, provides a challenge that I find 10 was lacking in some aspects.
Always got to be different, don't ya?!
Reknoc wrote: And FFXII is secret best FF
You mis-spelt Theatrhythm.
Killer French Bread wrote:Played 63 games of Worms World Tour on the Dreamcast over the last week according to the league table written on the back of a cereal box. Won 25. Not a good record, I am copping quite a bit of banter. Need to improve my rope skills, I know I'm the best with the grenade and bazooka.
I need friends to make a cereal box league table with...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Downloaded a bunch of japanese ios apps since I set up an account for Dragon Poker and I ended up finding PuyoPuyo quest. It's the Puyo Puzzles and Dragons clone that I think has shown up on this site before. It's pretty cool, same stucture as any P&D like but plays a little differently with the puzzle board. It's more like PuyoPuyo but you choose Puyo's to "delete" so that chains will fall from the top of the board.

Would be nice if it came out in english but HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH sega
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, as part of the Dream Team/Year of Luigi-branded 3DS XL bundle. I liked Bowser's Inside Story and Superstar Saga, so I'm looking forward to playing this.

Then there's Pokemon Battle Trozei, which I am SO thinking about getting.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, as part of the Dream Team/Year of Luigi-branded 3DS XL bundle. I liked Bowser's Inside Story and Superstar Saga, so I'm looking forward to playing this.
Hope you're prepared for the game to treat you like a massive idiot baby because every screen has a fucking tutorial, sometimes it'll have the same tutorial from the previous screen, and none of it is skippable. Good game other than that though.