What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Jonneh
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonneh »

Strangley, I've been playing Heavy Rain too.
Not as much, because I'm hooked on Rachet And Clank : Tools Of Destruction. Skill points, 'nuff said.
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

I'm playing "Space Harrier" on the C= 64. Good game and awesome sid tunes!

Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Dead to Rights Retribution, still! I'm going to be really sad to see this one go back, it's easily one of my fave games from this gen. Finally got Gold on the DLC pack now I just need to play the horde mode 5 or 6 times to hit a 5mil total score.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Finished Heavy rain last night and thought it was a pretty good game (if you can call it that) by the end of it. Just coming back to Uncharted 2 now. Just finished Borneo and im TRYING to get a game going on the multiplayer but it just keeps saying syncing live data and connecting. I give up.

EDIT: Checked the naughty dog website, there's loads of people that can't get online, they've cocked up a recent update or somethin so I gave up on that and stuck Little big planet in and thats got update seven hundred and twelve to download. Not had my station long but it really feels like they go out of the way to make playing games on it as difficult as possible.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:Finished Heavy rain last night and thought it was a pretty good game (if you can call it that) by the end of it. Just coming back to Uncharted 2 now. Just finished Borneo and im TRYING to get a game going on the multiplayer but it just keeps saying syncing live data and connecting. I give up.
It takes forever if it's your first time, you should do it and just leave it for abit. Don't give up though the multiplayer is wicked fun.

Downloaded the Ninty Nine Nights 2 demo from the japanese marketplace. It didn't have one mirrion twoops and I wasn't sucked, I feel so lied to. ):
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I've been playing Sonic Riders the past few days. I've been getting a lot better, but I'm still not that good. My little brother is a lot better than me, so he did Story Mode. I just mess around in Free Race.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Reknoc wrote:It takes forever if it's your first time, you should do it and just leave it for abit. Don't give up though the multiplayer is wicked fun.
I'll just leave on on for a bit tomorow then and let it do it's thing hopefully I should be playing it online then.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Got me Alien Swarm yesterday, will play it, most likely at the weekend. :3
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote: Downloaded the Ninty Nine Nights 2 demo from the japanese marketplace. It didn't have one mirrion twoops and I wasn't sucked, I feel so lied to. ):
Nah, Fuji only said that the onraiin readaboads would have one mirion twoops and you must have been praying bery tacuticari to avoid being sucked.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Nah, Fuji only said that the onraiin readaboads would have one mirion twoops and you must have been praying bery tacuticari to avoid being sucked.
No I just pressed xxx yyy xxx.

Dragon Quest IX came today \o/ been playing it for a bit, it's still Dragon Quest, combat goes abit slower sadly but it's still alot of fun. Making all your party members isn't quite as cool as characters with more personality but they're better than monsters. Quests are a neat addition aswell. Level 5 have yet again proven to push a console way past it's limit with pretty nice graphics at the cost of framerate stability, which is better than the delays in Dragon Quest VIII.