What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:SA is cool, but I think I prefer it on Steam. I love the user track playlist.
I'll be honest, thats the only reason i got it, but i just cant seem to get the controls to feel right, even using my PS2 pad via USB something feels a bit off :/
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Dino Crisis 3.

I mean, Space Zombie Dinosaur Jetpack Final Fantasy Spirits Within Bad Camera Fiesta.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Played some more Splinter Cell Conviction. Did a shoot out section. In a Splinter Cell game. A shoot out section.

Also the dude narrating is annoying.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Reknoc wrote:Played some more Splinter Cell Conviction. Did a shoot out section. In a Splinter Cell game. A shoot out section.

Also the dude narrating is annoying.
The best ever Splinter Cell Game.

If only because it's nothing like other Splinter Cell games
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Gone back to FF 13 to earn that plat, 67% of missions done, working my way through Titans Trials now and farming Trapes, 3 so far, only 3 to go :D, plenty of ingots to fund the upgrades <3

Also started playing Star Ocean: Last Hope International, its not a bad game, i like it but Welch = most annoying voice ever |:
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:Gone back to FF 13 to earn that plat, 67% of missions done, working my way through Titans Trials now and farming Trapes, 3 so far, only 3 to go :D, plenty of ingots to fund the upgrades <3

Also started playing Star Ocean: Last Hope International, its not a bad game, i like it but Welch = most annoying voice ever |:
You must be on an awful RPG binge or something. FFXIII and Star Ocean 4 are about neck and neck for me as worst RPG of the generation.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

FFXIII is just the worst RPG ever...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I paid £63 for FF13 and i want my moneys worth out of it

Star Ocean 4, i got the guide for 1p out of gamestation and its another squeenix title so hey why not get it
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:I paid £63 for FF13 and i want my moneys worth out of it

Star Ocean 4, i got the guide for 1p out of gamestation and its another squeenix title so hey why not get it
Because it's Tri-Ace and more importantly Star Ocean. Neither of which are signs of a quality RPG (inb4 Resonance of Fate and the Valkyrie games).
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I started playing GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City). The voicework is top notch, all the characters are believable. The controls aren't great though, you feel like a walking tank most of the time, it makes most of the game a drag.

On top of that the city is actually a little bit too big. It takes forever to get from A to B and without super hero powers (a la prototype) it seems really tedious.

It's an enjoyable time sink but I'm not quite enjoying it. It actually reminds me of Red Dead in that way, there's never a moment where I'm really aware that I'm having fun but I keep playing anyway.

Edit: HO! Star Ocean on PS3 is a kick-ass game. If I remember rightly the battle system was brilliant and the music was really good. Environments and enemy types were repetitive but hey..