What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yes the battle system was surprisingly decent for a Star Ocean game even though all you ever needed to do was the blindside dash. Sadly the rest of the game was atrocious.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Reknoc wrote:Yes the battle system was surprisingly decent for a Star Ocean game even though all you ever needed to do was the blindside dash. Sadly the rest of the game was atrocious.
While that's true, battling is like 70% of a JRPG so it's not that bad.

I got to an icy type place and this toddler joined my party. Then in true Rayne fashion, I stopped to play something else and never bothered to go back to it :blush:
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Rayne wrote:While that's true, battling is like 70% of a JRPG so it's not that bad.

I got to an icy type place and this toddler joined my party. Then in true Rayne fashion, I stopped to play something else and never bothered to go back to it :blush:
That is because she is the worst character ever conceived in a video game. Seriously all the characters in Star Ocean 4 are dogshit but she is absolutely the worst.

Really almost everything about that game is borderline offensive in how awful it is.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Reknoc wrote:That is because she is the worst character ever conceived in a video game. Seriously all the characters in Star Ocean 4 are dogshit but she is absolutely the worst.

Really almost everything about that game is borderline offensive in how awful it is.
'Kay ;)
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I dont like the chinese doll look the charchters have in that game either. Freaking creepy
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Rayne wrote:While that's true, battling is like 70% of a JRPG so it's not that bad.

Star Ocean was pretty. At least you got further than me; I landed on the planet and then moved on to another game.

@Topic: I've given Minecraft a go. It's...Odd. I'm just digging myself a little cave hovel. I've got the mine part down! No clue about the craft...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Star Ocean was pretty.
No. It wasn't. It really wasn't.

They couldn't even get walking around right in the game.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Kaito-kun wrote:Star Ocean was pretty. At least you got further than me; I landed on the planet and then moved on to another game.

@Topic: I've given Minecraft a go. It's...Odd. I'm just digging myself a little cave hovel. I've got the mine part down! No clue about the craft...
Soon :D, if you really want to accelerate the fun just use INVEdit & add some good stuff
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I MADE A FORT! ...In Minecraft.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Persona 3 Portable...I was expecting to be able to run round school etc, the over head thing may take sometime getting use to