What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Six Guns for android. It's alright at the beginning but it's starting to bore me. All I'm doing is just doing the same missions. Just bloody harder.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

richarddavies wrote:Lovefilm have sent me the Silent Hill collection today so I should be playing that tonight. Can't wait to see how good/terrible it is.
Well this hasn't gone to plan. Thought I'd pop this in my box to see how it is and they've put silent hill:Downpour in the sleeve for the HD collection. I fancied giving this a crack aswell it just wasn't what I expected. Seems better than I've heard up to yet but I'm not that far in to be fair.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Other than Ys: Oath in Felghana I've been playing some Sengoku Basara. It's pretty good, quite crazy. Really good music but maybe not the best looking game out there.

INVINCIBLE
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:I've been playing some Sengoku Basara. It's pretty good, quite crazy. Really good music but maybe not the best looking game out there.
Good, good. That makes seven.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Been playing through Resident Evil 4 lately. I forgot how big it is. It's took me 10 hours just to get to the end of the first disc ( or the equivalent, I'm playing on the 360). Really fun though.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

I'm playing Two Crude Dudes on the Sega Genesis. I got this game on my B-day 20 years ago and it still kicks ass.
Long Live Data East.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I love two crude dudes. I still remember the day I got it. I picked it up with my mum at the game shop then we was driving home when my mum decided to stop at her friends house first for a visit. It was the longest few hours of my life. I just sat there staring at the box and kept begging to go home. Was awesome though once I got to play it. I mean you get to punch up tanks!
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Kid Icarus: Uprising :D
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

elheridelchacon98 wrote:I'm playing Two Crude Dudes on the Sega Genesis. I got this game on my B-day 20 years ago and it still kicks ass.
Long Live Data East.
Haven't actually played that, yet I'm a Genesis fanatic. Guess I'll have to give that one a whirl eh?

Also currently playing the GC version of Soul Calibur 2. Not the best in the series but I have alot of fond memories/nostalgia of it. :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sengoku Basara 3: Utage.

I CAN PLAY AS HIDEAKI KOBAYAKAWA!!!

Isn't he adorable?! HE FIGHTS WITH A GOD-DAMN COOKING POT!

I'm digging it so far; no idea what any of the new character story-lines are about as it's all in Japanese, but the new modes and new characters are nifty.