What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

My main game at the moment is Okami HD. A game I loved but barely got halfway through back in the day- due to one particular bit in the Moon Cave that really annoyed me- so considering the game had been lying around on my hard drive for almost a year, I felt I might as well play through it. Coincidentally, I just got off the Moon Cave last week, and did the section that I got stuck on my first go. Go figure.

On weekends I'm mostly playing Mad Max, which I'm really enjoying at the moment. And when I don't have much time on my hands, I tend to have a quick bash on Mega Man Legacy Collection.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I am working at the Knuckles story line of Sonic 3 & Knuckles as well as enjoying the Sonic fan game Sonic Worlds
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Just started playing Need For Speed: No Limits in mobile.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-09-30-04-05-52.jpg
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
PromiseMeStars
Level 1
Level 1

Post by PromiseMeStars »

Gum wrote:I've recently picked up Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed to play, so now my hours are being consumed by gaining exp. and mods for the various characters. Really loving the soundtrack and especially loving the JSR themed tracks!
Nice! SEGA Racing Transformed is a ton of fun. I agree the soundtrack is wonderful! I have a few of the tunes on my ipod actually. My personal favorite tracks are Rogue's Landing, Galactic Parade, and Dream Valley. I assume you race mostly as Gum? ;)

I've been going for a gold frame run on my clear save of Luigi's Mansion. Biff Atlas is giving me a ton of trouble but I am persistent. I find the original more fun compared to Dark Moon. Yeah the new mechanics are pretty cool but none of the ghosts in the sequel have stories and personality like the original. They're quirky but they aren't people.

Also been playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer since launch day. Interior designing is so much fun when it's this simple! The only let-down is you can't design your own house. But I'm still greatly enjoying it.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Jet Set Radio, Pokemon Shuffle, and Sonic Adventure
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

SEGANut
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGANut »

[video=youtube;iYbU1uKPaGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYbU1uKPaGU[/video]

This.

This is what I'm playing right now.
"ARGH, you f***ing Processing, stop being so BLAST!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

That is a poopy video thumbnail.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I bought a PSP from some bloke in my city! Now I can get back to my childhood franchise. Patapon. <3
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Taking a break from Sonic games to play Alex Kidd in Miracle World

kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Been replaying my copy of mgsv phantom pain. Finding some neat stuff I didn't see before. Btw patches fix odd issues, as some cinemas are time locked, and random if you meet certain conditions. And a hidden note, a super cool friend of mine played the role of "Quiet" =D