What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Virtua wrote:Alien Storm? Like this one?
Nope, he meant Alien Swarm, the Unreal Engine game that was ported to Source.
I live here now!
Virtua
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Virtua »

Shadid wrote:Nope, he meant Alien Swarm, the Unreal Engine game that was ported to Source.
Shame!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Got Splinter cell conviction from Lovefilm. Quite a good game actually, the controls are nice and the execute/takedown thing whatever the call it works great. Makes you feel like a bad ass when you take out a group of people.Im just glad I rented it though. I completed it in a day.
Nyammy Spoon
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Nyammy Spoon »

Currently playing Tomb Raider Underworld and Lemmings.

TRUnderworld is a bit disappointing.... it had such a promising concept but unfortunately it just hasn't been executed properly and I've also encountered a fair amount of bugs and glitches (like walking on air, being unable to move etcetc.) And it shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody that Tomb Raider is increasingly becoming more and more comparable to the Dead Or Alive series in the way certain body parts are animated...
...then again. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't see the problem with that...

What can I say about Lemmings? I found my old Windows 98 version. It's flawless, addictive and 'yipee!' *jumps through the Home door*
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Virtua wrote:Alien Storm? Like this one?
Shadid wrote:Nope, he meant Alien Swarm, the Unreal Engine game that was ported to Source.
Whoops, yes, sorry, I did mean Alien Swarm. Although I do have Alien Storm on the SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate collection on 360. It's a shame that I never really got into Alien Storm though.
Nyammy Spoon wrote: What can I say about Lemmings? I found my old Windows 98 version. It's flawless, addictive and 'yipee!' *jumps through the Home door*
Nnnnnn, you've made me want to hook up my old Master System and play that now! When I was younger I'd aim to get the minimum number of lemmings needed to pass the level into the house then hit the nuke button. Any more lemmings that managed to make it into the house before the counter hit zero were able to keep their life.

I must've been going through a sadistic phase...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Birth By Sleep

Completed Ventus's story & im guessing im halfway through Aquas story, not a bad game, i like the way you can customize all your attacks, but hate how your limited to very few keyblades, there is no synthesizing (just card melding) and the fact that its awkward to switch attacks while dodging a lot of enemies
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Completed Yakuza 3 during the weekend and started playing Red Faction Guerilla. Great game so far!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^Loved Yakuza 3. It was just a shame I only rented it. It just made me want to buy it so I could dedicate some more time to it.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Playing through Fallout 3 again cos I don't know what else to play, and I'm bored of Oblivion and Fable :P

And I'm achievement whoring. First as a evil character, now as a neutral character. I always prefer playing as a 'good' character in games though, cos I just feel mean otherwise :(

I might boot up Eternal Sonata though, had it for ages, only played a bit of it, then my Xbox broke and I didn't pick it up again. Makes a change from Fallout.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:And I'm achievement whoring. First as a evil character, now as a neutral character. I always prefer playing as a 'good' character in games though, cos I just feel mean otherwise :(
join the club ;)

only ever got 98% on F3, got all main game trophies & the plat, just need the alien archivist one, i always miss one that cant be obtained after going through an area :(

psst
Click to reveal